Remember when Homestuck was a thing?

Author Topic: Remember when Homestuck was a thing?  (Read 5842 times)

I remember it being everywhere online, though I never bothered to know what the story of the webcomic actually was.

not too hard to remember.
lots of artists in my college know about homestuck, there used to be some fantrolls in one hall + i did a fantroll collab with someone
many of the 2D artists (illustrators) know about homestuck and other internet fandoms they draw all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kJb_aAvKY

homesuck was the most annoyingly autistic thing in the past five years to sweep the internet. right there with understuff

problem sleuth was better

i remember it's name being thrown around a lot but i never looked into what it was

AHAHAHAHAHA JUST HOW HIGH DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO BE JUST TO REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THAT

homesuck was the most annoyingly autistic thing in the past five years to sweep the internet. right there with understuff
oh please as if you were old enough at the time to even notice that stuff
doe mij een lol en jump your cynical ass off a bridge friend

problem sleuth was better
agreed

hes right imo

oh please as if you were old enough at the time to even notice that stuff

how can you not notice the socially awkward girls going around wearing autistic get-ups that give them horns and stuff. protip: you can't.

doe mij een lol en jump your cynical ass off a bridge friend

what's with the autistic mumbo-jumbo at the beginning?

I read like the first couple of pages of homestuck then I got painfully bored and left it and never finished it

I don't even know how anyone could ever find it interesting
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:20:32 PM by Tactical Nuke »

how can you not notice the socially awkward girls going around wearing autistic get-ups that give them horns and stuff. protip: you can't.

what's with the autistic mumbo-jumbo at the beginning?
never seen one before in my entire life, maybe its just NA friendry

regardless my point is youre a cynical friend, not how many autists you pokesnapped

never seen one before in my entire life, maybe its just NA friendry

regardless my point is youre a cynical friend, not how many autists you pokesnapped

yeah I'm a cyncial friend, no stuff. didn't deny it.