Do you guys care what happens after you die?

Author Topic: Do you guys care what happens after you die?  (Read 4222 times)

i understand reincarnation as your concious (wiped) being re used in ANY living being with a concious. which is why it’s scary, i don’t want to be an animal, especially not around humans, but i don’t actually believe in this ofc

you’ve gotta be p self destructive not to
of course i care what happens when i die what i dont care for is talking about it every two minutes

i understand reincarnation as your concious (wiped) being re used in ANY living being with a concious. which is why it’s scary, i don’t want to be an animal, especially not around humans, but i don’t actually believe in this ofc

That includes plants and germs as well lol.

We should have asked sephiroth this question before he gon and did it.

That includes plants and germs as well lol.
i highly disagree that either of those are conscious

when i die i want to fly around in a white void

Here's why reincarnation is most likely bullstuff.

It is the idea that your consciousness will be born again into another body, right?

So 100 million people die, 100 million people will be born again.

But we are currently reproducing more than the amount of people dying. So where are these extra souls coming from?
I think the most common explanation is that people are reincarnated as animals sometimes and animals into humans. There's hundreds of millions of flies so in that case I don't think you would be running out of souls any time soon.
This is why I want to be frozen when I die.

I have a better chance of being revived in the future than coming back from "reincarnation"
agreed, I mean, what do you got to loose really?

either rot in dirt or hang on to the hope that they can upload my mind to a humanoid robot or something

i highly disagree that either of those are conscious
wow i'm right here ;-;

but ya a bit but i don't like to think about it too much

i feel like philosophy questions like these could be posted more often theyre interesting to talk about

I'm religious so yes I do, but you need to live a good life to get to the end. It's really weird because whenever I think about death and if I was to die tomorrow then I'd accept it as my destiny and that my life was planned to be that way where as other people have the fear of death

I'm not really sure what'll happen after I'm dead. But my only goal to do before I do pass is to just do my part in life/society. Not really sure what that'll be though.

Also, I want a gun in my coffin just incase if I go to hell.

I think the most common explanation is that people are reincarnated as animals sometimes and animals into humans

But here's the thing.

How does a spider know how to spin a web?

How does a woodpecker know it can use its beak to drill holes in wood?

How does a white rabbit whom cannot even see what it looks like knows that it is the same color as snow?

It's all "instinct" right?

So if reincarnation is real the only reason a spider knows how to spin a web or how any animal knows how to do anything in general that means a spider dies and becomes a new spider and it remembers what it use to do as before.

So if a human reincarnated as a spider, how the forget is a human going to know what to do as a spider? It had no previous memory of being one.

And humans are producing more people than the amount dying.

So wouldn't our souls start getting diluted?

That's the theory behind the NPC meme. We as humans are getting dumber.

And humans are producing more people than the amount dying.

So wouldn't our souls start getting diluted?

That's the theory behind the NPC meme. We as humans are getting dumber.
The NPC's where flies or simple lifeforms in past lives