Do you guys care what happens after you die?

Author Topic: Do you guys care what happens after you die?  (Read 4227 times)

This is why I want to be frozen when I die.

I have a better chance of being revived in the future than coming back from "reincarnation"

I actually agree with this lol

like aide33 said, what have you got to lose

The NPC's where flies or simple lifeforms in past lives

Take china for example which does believe in reincarnation.

Which is now putting laws in place telling citizens to stop reincarnating because of over population. lol

So if china is over-populating more than the amount of people dying then their souls would start diluting. So if the deathl/ife ratio for example is 1/4th then when someone dies their soul splits into 4 parts to inhabit 4 bodies. Leaving the new person basically soulless.

And everyone claims chinese people have no souls. They practically act like NPCs over there.

I see videos from china all the time when people get run over in the streets and not a single one even stops to help the person. They don't even take their phones out to record it for youtube. They act like it's normal.

I don't believe in reincarnation personally. But if it's real I believe humans inhabit humans, dogs inhabit dogs, etc. But I do find it odd how the world is overpopulating and people are getting dumber and more soulless by each generation. We no longer have natural selection anymore to weed things out.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:51:14 AM by King Tøny »

Here's why reincarnation is most likely bullstuff.

It is the idea that your consciousness will be born again into another body, right?

So 100 million people die, 100 million people will be born again.

But we are currently reproducing more than the amount of people dying. So where are these extra souls coming from?

Ah but you see this is where NPCs come in. NPCs are people who lack souls which is why the have no inner monologue. As such the are just shells of people. Mindless husks taking up resources.

I'm mildly afraid of death so yes I care big time on what may happen after I die

I believe in an afterlife which I believe is where I'll go after I die, and I'd prefer going to an afterlife rather than eternal nothing

I believe in an afterlife which I believe is where I'll go after I die, and I'd prefer going to an afterlife rather than eternal nothing
what kind of afterlife are we talking about here

what kind of afterlife are we talking about here

Not one you will have access to heathan

i hope my organs are properly utilized after i die and im 101% sure there's no sort of afterlife
i am afraid of death because i got stuff to do and death is gonna slow every single plan i have to a stop

i hope my organs are properly utilized after i die and im 101% sure there's no sort of afterlife
i am afraid of death because i got stuff to do and death is gonna slow every single plan i have to a stop

Too bad we live in a stuffty society built by monopolies and greed.

There was a time when humans use to have love with literally anything that moves and didn't have to worry about paying bills and collecting student loan debt.

What a time.

tony how the forget are you full communist and ultra conservative at the same time

I'm also a capitalist but only if it benefits me. Otherwise it can suck my richard.

Too bad we live in a society

Truer words have never been spoken, fellow gamer.

nope

afterlife is wishful thinking, i'd rather things just end

nah as long as it's not occupied by you nerds