Do you guys care what happens after you die?

Author Topic: Do you guys care what happens after you die?  (Read 4220 times)

People who spend half their life going to college and working aren't really living.

But they are pressured by society to do these things or they can't "live" in their fancy house with their fancy car.

If the world were going to end tomorrow they'll probably be thinking about how their car isn't loving paid off yet.

tbh if i can eat chips in the afterlife i don't really care

okay i dont understand why but sure!
Why is because it's what I believe in lol

tbh if i can eat chips in the afterlife i don't really care
you're going to hell along with garfield

you're going to hell along with garfield
you may think "wow cubone you're loving handicapped for thinking that garfield is a demon!" but he's right, garfield is canonically a demon if you read between the lines

do not be seduced by the cat and the pipe

you may think "wow cubone you're loving handicapped for thinking that garfield is a demon!" but he's right, garfield is canonically a demon if you read between the lines

do not be seduced by the cat and the pipe
this is why hulk hogan is the only one joining our lord lyman in heaven

In The Church of Garfield we do not have confirmation on what happens after death, the clues are there we just cannot decipher them. The conclusion we have came to at the moment is that the afterlife is a purgatory-like state of repetition as seen with the pipe strip and perhaps even a hint of ironic torture as shown in the strips where Garfield wakes up to his true fear, loneliness.

u can be wrong if u want just know that I’m god
yea yea yea whatever you say loser

when you die you have to stare at a picture of don cheadle for the rest of eternity

i guess , my death will affect my family and friends

where will blf go when it dies