Blockassic Park - A Jurassic Park Parody.

Author Topic: Blockassic Park - A Jurassic Park Parody.  (Read 2892 times)

Credit to Lord Tony for the T-rex.

Description:
Remember that LOST parody I was going to make? Yeah, I canceled that for this. Which I think is better and, is more practical. So, instead of a Lost parody, I thought Jurassic Park parody instead. I got some people very interested in seeing it. Well, a lot more than Lost Cause. So far, I had got some help from Cowboy Dude for writing and modeling. But, I figure I need more people for it because Jurassic Park is very large and epic so, I want to capture that scope for the parody.

So, if you want to help on it, please PM me on the forums or Discord. There is plenty of roles to be filled and, help to make this a reality. The server will be up for filming, it will be passworded and, want more of a crew that can follow instructions. Let's not abandon it and canceled like Lost Cause. (Tbh, it was too ambiguous)

Cast: (Crossed out is filled)
Dr. Alan Grant Darth C3PO
Dr. Ellie Sattler
John Hammond Daffytitanic
Dr. Ian Malcolm
Donald Gennaro
Robert Muldoon
Dennis Nedry
Lewis Dodgeson
John Arnold
Henry Wu
Alexis Murphy
Timothy Murphy
Gerry Harding
Mr. DNA
Tour Announcer
Delivery Guy

Some roles may get filled out by me. Any extras can be a Blockassic Park worker.

LINKS
More will come in the future.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:16:23 PM by Daffytitanic »

i guess you could say the lost parody is a lost cause

i guess you could say the lost parody is a lost cause
Heh, I like it.

Lost Cause was going to do the whole series but, it was too big of a machinima and, chances getting to season 6 would be thinner as it goes. It's easier to plan it than it is getting it to work.

I also lost the interest to make it lol.

Interesting. Have done a lot of JP work in the past if need anything hmu.

Interesting. Have done a lot of JP work in the past if need anything hmu.
Show me what you got.

Bump. The script is getting to the dinosaurs and, Cowboy Dude had suffer computer issues.

Here is some of the sets for it.

Probably will make some more in the future. The release of Jurassic Park add-ons had made things now easier.

Bump. We are getting Swholli into the film and, started on to film some scenes that are written (Montana scenes). Voice acting roles are still open however, I will play as John Hammond.

bump.

Blockassic Park is now officially a BLC project.

Could I possibly take a role in the movie?

You should change the title to Jurassic Block, sounds more appealing and fits the tune better than "Blockassic Park"

If he plainly uses Jurassic Park it wouldn't be original and you would get your parents or friends and etc. confused with Jurrasic Park made by Spielberg, and Blockassic Park made by Daffy. Besides, you are making it a dead giveaway to what the movie is parodying.