[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15779 times)

out of all the things that no one should really care about, superficial gender names are not really one of them. pretty sure it's some bullstuff that laws are getting added for it lol, this is becoming some real life Starbound rp bullstuff

what the forget are you talking about clyde

Hey milk ain't cheap in Romania

out of all the things that no one should really care about, superficial gender names are not really one of them. pretty sure it's some bullstuff that laws are getting added for it lol, this is becoming some real life Starbound rp bullstuff
NOOO MY GYPSIE

unova be like : i play starbound ironically

I've had the game for longer than the average lifecycle for a Saharan child though

Yeah because you have to go through a loving nether portal to get to your house.
the forget does this even mean im not a nerd

good use of time and assets btw american government
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 04:40:09 AM by hootaloo »

it matters because case law has decided that protections from discrimination by love also apply to gender identity. through this order, the Annoying Orange administration would effectively be directing the federal govt to directly and exclusively exclude trans individuals from these discriminatory protections, and any protective law that uses the language "gender identity" would also be rendered useless for trans people

The only "gender identities" that relevant are male and female and if a trans person identifies as neither then they don't need to be taken seriously or given any kind of legal protections real tranloveuals are provided

The only "gender identities" that relevant are male and female and if a trans person identifies as neither then they don't need to be taken seriously or given any kind of legal protections real tranloveuals are provided
this is a correct post

this is a correct post

this post is correct about that post also being correct

yeah ok sure. point is, if you're trans, you have every right to be concerned about this.

yeah ok sure. point is, if you're trans, you have every right to be concerned about this.
what laws are there that protect transgender people? isn't it just harassment stuff? If harassing a transgender person is a thing and transgender is legally removed, won't it just be harassing a person? I get that that might carry less weight than the former in terms of charges, but why? why would discriminating against someone for being transgender carry a heavier charge than just plain harassment? Shouldn't they be the same thing?

Right now if a transgender person harassed someone for being their born gender, that would be way less of a crime as a normal person harassing a transgender person, when both should literally be the same thing.

Don't get me wrong I don't care whatsoever about this new development and I actually believe it's not worth anyone's time or money to relabel the legal definition of gender. I can understand why transgender people will be worried but I think that there will be no decisive differences in our society once this change happens. Maybe I'm not transgender enough to understand but I still think that the laws protecting transgender people are both gratuitous and unfair; transgenders should have the same rights as every other citizen
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:49:14 AM by thegoodperry »

if you're trans, you have every right
well after this they won't