Sugar comics v4

Author Topic: Sugar comics v4  (Read 18746 times)

hello everyone it final comics 4 Sugar  now long time ago make comics 3 and comics 2  you thank you  dream of me  you make me so happy  you have good day. By rocket and sugar to everyone please memory of me from comics you post here you old comics and everyone be nice at Sugar again you have deal with me. my past with Rocket beacuse im his friends one people i know him long time ago in 2010
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:05:58 PM by casey the cat »

we people understand Sugar  we love her in blockland we care her your heart care of me  beacuse we friends in blockland everyone in blockland  stand up of freedom and pease final of comcis  4
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:37:25 PM by casey the cat »

post here you fav comincs Sugar thing of me

thank all you  memory of me i wish in blockland make pain go away i not leave blockland now everyone free be happy who love comics Sugar lot rise up up up up on sky beacuse friendly people why you rude and mean   it post is friendly NO bad thing about me you about comics #Sugar comincs 2 and 3 and final 4 of comics Sugar  thank you zoey and trogtor and myst and komp and brickman and captmeat and all you in blockland  you make me so happy  it post make your so happy stop hurt felling of Sugar. thank you rocket lot
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:20:18 AM by casey the cat »

thank all you  memory of me i wish in blockland make pain go away i not leave blockland now everyone free be happy who love comics Sugar lot rise up up up up on sky beacuse friendly people why you rude and mean   it post is friendly NO bad thing about me you about comics #Sugar comincs 2 and 3 and final 4 of comics Sugar  thank you zoey and trogtor and myst and komp and brickman and captmeat and all you in blockland  you make me so happy  it post make your so happy stop hurt felling of Sugar. thank you rocket lot
so you arent leaving?
when were you going to?

you love my comics 4 Sugar stop pain go away beacuse memory i first blockland  in 2009 i meet him as rocket  in 2015 i forget him  on my server  and yes i meet yawa200 in 2016 visolator and trinko hurt me  mean thing about me in 2017 i join new year 2017 now memory of me comics 4 what happend in 2018 my life with blockland i stay blockland everyone like Sugar lot everyone said We love you Sugar. i said to my old friends as Rocket rocket listen me people not love Sugar lot Rocket all time with you i still your friends memory me with Rocket beacuse he make me so happy all day in 2010. reading it p.s. you love Sugar stop being rude and mean stop feel of Sugar

yes im Sugar is law why it joke comics4 Sugar walk store buy food  then visolator and trinko hit Sugar head  then Sugar fell off  Rocket  come to me he said Sugar what happend i said rocket i like you then rocket walk with Sugar in hopital  then day 10  sugar out hopital  Sugar fight back visolator and trinko beacuse im nice people i not bother poeple im famos people in blockland you p,s, good day thank you  help Sugar my life back is blockland tell you hey Sugar yes zoey kiss me damm it nooo

SUGARS A LESBIAN!
  i not Sugar is a lesbian why you how funny day comics 4 soviet narwhal said ur gay i not ur gay im famos people everyone like Sugar lot hi Seabeargoldfish as Rocket back then story then  Sugar fight kick push fall off at visolator and trinko said ow it hurt the end of story

give keytar okay but dont drop it  i did drop keytar comics? again comics i say this Sugar she is very special? again comics  trogot  trogort thank god yes Sugar is so smart then you i not stupid person LOL comics again trogtor load city and school no loading bricks.please wait rip you have nice day again see you past again comics you say #we love comics Sugar