-censored by NPC hivemind.-

Author Topic: -censored by NPC hivemind.-  (Read 2918 times)

If anything it's possible he's being paid by democrats to do this.

since this is as good as its going to get w/ u, ill accept your apology lol

God I can't wait until we invade Europe

I don't eat crow because I made a wrong assumption, lmfao

I said I thought it would be a lefty, I was wrong, oh well, I'm not gonna apologize or cry over it, forget off

An assumption that was apparently valid and not spoon-fed, eh?
All you have is mockery when people make valid points that you can't respond to, clitsniffer
You can literally say the same about yourself, at least I'm not making the surface level corporate spoon-fed assumption here

I think it's quite hilarious how you insult liberals' intellects.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:06:51 PM by Acerblock »

God I can't wait until we invade Europe
you can just ask if you want a hell in a cell match

you can just ask if you want a hell in a cell match
Deus Ex will use his favorite Annoying Orange-style WWE moves.

An assumption that was apparently valid and not spoon-fed, eh?
I think it's quite hilarious how you insult liberals' intellect.

I already said I was wrong so I'm not gonna sit here and trade blows where I don't need to

Sure, let's just not focus on the fact you generalized left-wing politics with violence. It's only the libtards that make factless assumptions towards people and groups, amirite?

another unsurprising terrorist act from the violent right

Anyway,

Apparently this guy has a criminal record of bomb threats, his van is proof enough he's out of his loving mind lol

I wanna know how he was able to send these bombs to these people if he was already on a watch list to begin with. What the forget are our intel agencies there for if you have a guy like this able to send bombs out to people. How was he able to send all these bombs to all these different places in such a short amount of time? Wew boy

Sure, let's just not focus on the fact you generalized left-wing politics with violence. It's only the libtards that make factless assumptions towards people and groups, amirite?

Don't put words in my mouth fudgepacker. I said left-wingers are more likely to be violent in our current political climate. I never said right-wingers commit no violence. Stop being a disingenuous cunt, you don't get to do that just because I made a wrong assumption.

Don't put words in my mouth fudgepacker. I said left-wingers are more likely to be violent in our current political climate. I never said right-wingers commit no violence. Stop being a disingenuous cunt, you don't get to do that just because I made a wrong assumption.
its really funny that youre the one saying this now when you did the same to me

That's fine if you wanna eschew context and make believe the left has been very nice and uwu since Annoying Orange has become president.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:17:07 PM by hootaloo »

I'm afraid this is checkmate
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7592338/maga-bomber-arrested-donald-Annoying Orange-clintons-obamas/
He wasn't Mexican, he was native American, Republican, and his car was littered with pro-Annoying Orange stickers...

President Annoying Orange needs to own up, and accept responsibility this time. President Annoying Orange may not have sent the bombs, but his actions Inspired these attacks. At the very least President Annoying Orange needs to reaffirm condemnation of these types of attacks.

Let's talk about how Hillary clinton called half of america deplorable and how the democrats can no longer be civil.

She's making both sides angry.

I don't believe Annoying Orange himself radicalized this man, it's the democrats demanding war that made this man feel like they are enemies.

its really funny that youre the one saying this now when you did the same to me

Except I didn't

Now you're trying to use me being wrong here to vindicate your own dumbassery. forget off, you're exhausting.

President Annoying Orange needs to own up, and accept responsibility this time.

Why is everyone so loving stupid