Red Dead Redemption 2 Megathread [No online yet]

Poll

Do you like how the game looks/what it's like to play so far?

Yes
11 (78.6%)
Depends
2 (14.3%)
No
1 (7.1%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 Megathread [No online yet]  (Read 2462 times)

Rockstar just released Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday, so I figured I'd make a megathread.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2 makes you feel like Batman is an open world game developed by Rockstar games. It is the prequel to the original RDR, and was released on 10/26/18, and currently has no multiplayer. The game is highly detailed, and in general has amazing game design, graphics, but it has some bugs as expected. You play as Arthur Morgan, who has just recently grouped up with his gang as they ran away from a rival gang. During your escape, you and your group all run into a massive snow storm. From there, it is up to mostly you to help keep the gang and others safe and healthy.

Above is very broad. I do not want to leak any spoilers, so I only described the very very beginning

Links:

Youtube Links:

Please try to refrain from leaking any parts of the story.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:21:34 PM by Darth C3P0² »

America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.

Thank you Soviet, very cool!

do the horses have radio los santos? i wanna listen to chief keef in the desert

free roam is really fun, loving it a lot

only complaint is really how restrictive the game was in the beginning. it was ridiculous

scumgang in los santos 1878

do the horses have radio los santos? i wanna listen to chief keef in the desert
Cowgirls Love Sosa is on the radio station yeah

I'm actually annoyed it's a prequel and not a sequel.

I was really looking forward to see what it would be like when the west finally ends because at the end of RDR you'll start to see cars and stuff.

starting fund raiser of popsicles to fund for my money to buy console and rdr2 $1.50 each you cant just find popsicles in a store now please buy i really want to get rdr2

I'm actually annoyed it's a prequel and not a sequel.

I was really looking forward to see what it would be like when the west finally ends because at the end of RDR you'll start to see cars and stuff.
you have to think about how hard that would be to make though

the game is really fun, when you get to chapter 2, go a little north of the road from camp along the main road and you'll find a guy who got bit by a snake. if you give him a health cure, he'll give you a free gun of your choice 2 days later if you go to valentine

this is great and all but where's my parent-pissing Manhunt 3?

From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age. Out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.