On the topic of jobs, ya boi got a job on a drilling rig

Author Topic: On the topic of jobs, ya boi got a job on a drilling rig  (Read 1549 times)

Local man goes from pushing a lawnmower around making no monies to working on a drilling rig in ColoRADo. In all honesty I got a job on a rig in Greeley Colorado and let me tell you... This is some of the hardest work I've ever done in my life. 12.5 hour shifts for 14 days straight of pure manual labor, It is like 172 hours of work, but definitely worth it as I couldn't move for the first 10 days I was off (14 days of working on, 14 days off). Overall enjoyed it met some awesome people but now I hate the smell of Diesel exhaust from the 3 generators the size of school buses.

here some pics of my rig location... ft/ vertical photos

theres a rig every 5 feet in pennsylvania

theres a rig every 5 feet in pennsylvania
Price of oil is decently high so business is a- boomin.

that's cool man, how is the pay?

It's good I work a butt load of overtime but I think from my first paycheck I got taxed like $670.00

You can make a killing on rigs
Fire you should go to Odessa if you want to work on a rig, they're making 6 figs pretty easy and everyone, their brother, and second cousin is hiring

nice, although aren't rigs like one of the top dangerous jobs that you can do

You can make a killing on rigs
Fire you should go to Odessa if you want to work on a rig, they're making 6 figs pretty easy and everyone, their brother, and second cousin is hiring
Texas pays less, I'll make more the colder it is :)
I wanted to do alaskan crab fishing or logging actually sooooo

outside it sounds like an aiport from a rig on a hill next to my house lol

no short term danger, long term damage though. its high pay because you. asically shorten your lifespan

Ah yes, nothing like employment at the upstanding company "Drilling Company LLC".

outside it sounds like an aiport from a rig on a hill next to my house lol
They're beacons of light at night

Beneath the drill is a crude and black treasure, but above are riches beyond measure

Texas pays less, I'll make more the colder it is :)
Jesus loving christ, based on what I've heard in the permian you're making a killing. Congrats!