Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20830 times)

ok i  finish an i got th ending wher eu throw ur sole in the cage what does that mean
everyone gets the same ending

seeing this was a real trip, i have the exact same name and i did the exact same thing when i first got that ribbon
only real men give ralsei the ribbon

Elon musk should buy deltarune and delete it

in this topic you will see NEETs hating a game because it is popular because they have no better way to spend their time and must get their kicks from making fun of young children who don't know any better on the internet

i'd lose my respect for them
ah yes, consider a studio unworthy of respect for helping make one game that you dont like that doesnt touch on any controversial subjects. what a perfectly reasonable argument.

we get that you dont like the game already, theres no need to make yourself look like an idiot/troll by repeating this fact through implicit or explicit statements whenever you can.

ugghhh undertale so cringy!!! wheres my clorox Bleach im Cringing So HArd Right Now Bro

Someone should make an RPG game where you literally beat the stuff out of everything even the npcs you beat them up to select dialog options and when you equip your special item that gives you +25 of some arbitrary stat you beat the stuff out of it to equip it. At least it'll feel more awesome to play an entire game based around selecting options

And then instead of those small stuffty bullet hell sidetracks that basically don't fit in the game at all, you get a chance to beat the stuff out of the enemy and Dodge their attacks ...

No pacifism. No boredom. No cringeworthy fandom. Just fists and real men only
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 08:41:40 AM by thegoodperry »

Someone should make an RPG game where you literally beat the stuff out of everything even the npcs you beat them up to select dialog options and when you equip your special item that gives you +25 of some arbitrary stat you beat the stuff out of it to equip it. At least it'll feel more awesome to play an entire game based around selecting options

And then instead of those small stuffty bullet hell sidetracks that basically don't fit in the game at all, you get a chance to beat the stuff out of the enemy and Dodge their attacks ...

LMFAO this
undertale is gay

in this topic you will see NEETs hating a game because it is popular because they have no better way to spend their time and must get their kicks from making fun of young children who don't know any better on the internet
isnt this like the forum in a nutshell anyways

dodging attacks implies that they would hurt you, being hurt is for loving pussies. tank that stuff like a man brother

real men die
real men beat the stuff out of people while dead because they cannot be stopped by a simple concept

making fun of young children who don't know any better on the internet

Despite the fact that I myself am a young child man you be generalizing I just hate the game because it's literally loving everywhere and it's annoying me that they make the inside jokes from the game every 12 minutes and i'm just left out because I don't like the game. It's literally fnaf or undertale cringe levels and in a few weeks you guys are gonna realize how handicapped you are. (why the forget did I just rant for like 3 sentences)

Despite the fact that I myself am a young child man you be generalizing I just hate the game because it's literally loving everywhere and it's annoying me that they make the inside jokes from the game every 12 minutes and i'm just left out because I don't like the game. It's literally fnaf or undertale cringe levels and in a few weeks you guys are gonna realize how handicapped you are. (why the forget did I just rant for like 3 sentences)
This is a poor reason to hate something

You can hate Undertale and Deltarune because you legitimately think they're bad, but don't hate them because they're popular and you feel left out

That's dumb, especially when you're excessively vocal about it

and in a few weeks you guys are gonna realize how handicapped you are.
This will actually be you when you look back at your posts here
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:30:41 PM by Masterlegodude »

dunno why you'd blame the game for the fact people aren't able to be mature about it - the game doesnt encourage people to do stuff like that, the fandom just has a bunch of socially inept people.

fnaf on its own was alright, just the fandom was extremely bad. unfortunately the game creator doubled down on feeding the fandom's desires in subsequent games, which is why they're justifiably hateable (except for the one or two that actually did a good job), but toby fox didnt do anything like that with deltarune.