DELTARUNE.COM

Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20826 times)

it is interesting how the biggest fans of this game here are the ones most known for their love of cringy fandoms and their spergouts. It's kind of a social experiment honestly

it is interesting how the biggest fans of this game here are the ones most known for their love of cringy fandoms and their spergouts. It's kind of a social experiment honestly

dude you got a forgetin problem lmfao

i mean there wouldnt be any problems to begin with if there werent people antagonizing others, seems kindof ironic to talk about people having spergouts when it seems a select few are having one about this game right now eh?

i mean there wouldnt be any problems to begin with if there werent people antagonizing others, seems kindof ironic to talk about people having spergouts when it seems a select few are having one about this game right now eh?
to a degree you're correct. It's a chicken or the egg issue in my mind. In reference to my first post i was mostly reffering to toothed deer and daswurich, stemming from that I don't understand why toothed deer thought it was ok to post this in off topic when it belongs in games. i'm just making an observation that theres a portion of this community(that toothed deer is apart of) that joins these fandoms and shoves it into peoples faces to the point that it annoys people(like me). If he had posted it in games I wouldn't have a reason to be annoyed

I guess he figures it's the website and not the game itself

This thread was also made before there even was a game

I guess he figures it's the website and not the game itself

This thread was also made before there even was a game
then he should lock the thread and post in cowboy dudes thread over in games. it's not that hard.

there's a grand total of two threads on this subject and that constitutes as shoving it in your face? it's a lot harder to force yourself to be annoyed at everything than to just not click on either of the threads.

can't wait for this stuff to bloat my recommended once again

dude you got a forgetin problem lmfao

I'm pretty sure that's basically a requirement to join here right?

guys, I think hootaloo's a little bit heated.

guys, I think greenBH's a little bit heated.

guys, I think greenBH's a little bit heated.

I am confused and broken. what the forget bro

hootaloo it’s a game not a cult stop being autistic

why the forget is this game topic in off topic