Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 21584 times)

Unless you mean this part...in which case, the vast majority of people who like this game that made it as popular as it is, obviously
The vast majority of people who like the game are either very young children or are people not mature enough to accept criticism, they aren't exactly the kind of people that would be considered credible.

my god lol are they still at this

nobody cares if you don't like something
also have you never been in an argument.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:20:42 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

anyone who doesn't like undertale is a chocona

my god lol are they still at this

nobody cares if you don't like something
No one cares if you like it either. This isn't a praise Deltarune thread. There's going to be negative feedback.

The vast majority of people who like the game are either very young children or are people not mature enough to accept criticism, they aren't exactly the kind of people that would be considered credible.
And yet they're what makes up the majority that makes this game so popular, that's just an undeniable fact

People like this game, therefor it is popular

You're free to hate the game, but you're stupid if you hate it for stupid reasons (e.g. cringy fanbase, or it being too popular), and you're just making an ass out of yourself if you continue to shove your negative opinions where they clearly don't belong

No one in this thread asked for opinions, nor is anyone trying to convince you that the game is some kind of fantastic unforgettable experience, so there's no need to constantly defend your opinion

Just let it go, there's nothing worth arguing over here

You too, INH

Let me preface this by saying I liked Undertale, it was a great little game that turned the typical RPG genre on its head by making almost all of your choices actually matter. Whether you go the Genocide, Neutral, or Pacifist route. However, Deltarune is kind of a let down for me. The fact that he's said that sparing/killing monsters won't affect the core ending is kind of a disappointment, seeing as how what made Undertale great was it's characters and it's choices and outcomes. By negating the consequences and making the changes to the story depending upon what you do purely superficial, it kind of robs Undertale of its original charm. It was cool of Toby to release chapter 1 for free, I commend him for that, but I'm not sure I'm going to like Deltarune to the same extent I did Undertale.

You're free to hate the game, but you're stupid if you hate it for stupid reasons (e.g. cringy fanbase, or it being too popular), and you're just making an ass out of yourself if you continue to shove your negative opinions where they clearly don't belong

You too, INH
Except my reasons for hating it aren't those. Target someone who is actually being a problem

Except my reasons for hating it aren't those.
Then that's fine, why did you feel the need to be so defensive over it then?

Again, think before you post, a lot of arguments you make stem from misunderstandings

Then that's fine, why did you feel the need to be so defensive over it then?
I never was lol

i honestly can't tell if people are actually this worked up over undertale or if i've just been had

also

I never was lol
Literally who is saying this
..okay, he is saying it. I'm not him though.
Except my reasons for hating it aren't those. Target someone who is actually being a problem
I guess i'm the one whose misunderstanding here, but this sounded like someone getting defensive to me

It would have saved some time and trouble if you just pointed it out sooner, or just not bothered responding to my posts in first place as if you were trying to defend yourself

It's confusing

i honestly can't tell if people are actually this worked up over undertale or if i've just been had

also
when toby can't even make original characters

hey can we atleast agree that a snowman eating snow is commiting cannibalism

No one cares if you like it either. This isn't a praise Deltarune thread. There's going to be negative feedback.

>negative feedback

lmao

everyone sees right thru your guys' stuff, might as well just take a hike

I don't think INH speaks for everyone else whose been blatantly stuffting up the thread, those guys are a league of their own

I don't think INH speaks for everyone else whose been blatantly stuffting up the thread, those guys are a league of their own

I don't really care, his posts are just as equally worthless.

If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't have clicked the thread. Negative feedback to the tune of "it sucks i hate it" does nothing for anyone here. Might as well just be an empty post.