DELTARUNE.COM

Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20841 times)

/support

oh no, people, are ACTUALLY, like seriously, calling you names, on BLOCKLAND FORUMS?? Disgraceful...
the point is that its obviously going to work immediately against what they actually want, i said that in the next sentence..........

especially when i wasnt even posting or anything like the reason to keep it unlocked was served on a hot plate to me with compliments from the ppl who want it closed
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:11:38 AM by hootaloo »

by the way i got dramad for namecalling you forgeters flip more than a tumblr user’s gender

edit: dont expect me to continue talking about this on this thread by the way i was already summoned by you forgeters for no reason and i want to emphasize on how you are the one whose keeping this thread alive

i havent locked the topic because there has been a lot of discussion on and off topic and honestly i hadnt thought about locking it until people started whining)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:18:52 AM by hootaloo »

the point is that its obviously going to work immediately against what they actually want, i said that in the next sentence..........

dude that guy who called you a nut is totally a friend I agree with you

oh no, people, are ACTUALLY, like seriously, calling you names, on BLOCKLAND FORUMS?? Disgraceful...
wow that still doesn't make it okay. hoot literally did nothing

Classic BLF - where we baby-fight over useless opinions we're all gonna forget about
have whatever opinion you want. just don't attack others about it or try to cause conflict just because your precious views are being challenged

until people started whining about it along with calling me names, which by the way makes me want to not lock it, obviously (dumasses)
so you're seeking negative attention. got it. you do realize that my one complaint is that there's another thread in the proper section about this game right? That's not defending the people stuffposting here, I'm saying that you should either A: lock the thread or B: ask badspot to move it because it's in the wrong section. I have no problem with the game.

so you're seeking negative attention. got it.
it is interesting how the biggest fans of this game here are the ones most known for their love of cringy fandoms and their spergouts. It's kind of a social experiment honestly
^First post in the thread^
Bump. Refuses to lock his thread about the undertale sequel/prequel in off-topic when there is a thread in games(the correct place) so he can whore for attention.
Yes. Lock the thread or you’re whoring for posts
And hootaloo is the one that's seeking negative attention here just because he won't lock the thread

Riiight...

I think we can all agree unova doesnt know what anti-aliasing is

I think we can all agree unova doesnt know what anti-aliasing is
yeah

but like I said earlier, what is that shadowy stuff in the pixels of the sprites? It just looks janky to me and idk how you even get weird colors in between the pixels if it's just pixel art. Is it a filter he's using or something

but like I said earlier, what is that shadowy stuff in the pixels of the sprites? It just looks janky to me and idk how you even get weird colors in between the pixels if it's just pixel art. Is it a filter he's using or something

it's the compression of the image, not necessarily because of the game