Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20834 times)

it's very obvious that toby is just doing this for money now
or if he isen't its obvious hes going to do that because of how much money the cancer fanbase will give him
this is of course why he
1. released the entire first chapter for free
2. stated that the demo took years to make, and how he'd have to hire a team to make the rest of the game and even then, it'd take years to complete.

total cash grab toby! must be the long con

this is of course why he
1. released the entire first chapter for free
2. stated that the demo took years to make, and how he'd have to hire a team to make the rest of the game and even then, it'd take years to complete.

total cash grab toby! must be the long con

it's FNAF 2 im  telling you what

why are you even defending the game so hard
im calling you out on a dumb immature mentality in judging things for irrelevant reasons

it's very obvious that toby is just doing this for money now
or if he isen't its obvious hes going to do that because of how much money the cancer fanbase will give him

well yes game developers hope to make money yes, but if you note how long its been since he started working on the game, you can clearly tell he isn't trying to rush a product for sale. he genuinely wants to do the best job he can - the fact he released the stuff done so far for free strongly indicates this. he's looking for critical response so he knows if hes on the right track or not

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507365713221124096/508223649921237019/ralseinite.gif[/img]
I like that the animation actually stops

Underrated feature

the one i accidentally forgot to take the transform tool off of on the right

itt boomstick and kidalex are the same as always

Also I just don't like the gameplay or the humor because the humor literally applies to that one fanbase.. it's kind of obvious that toby is trying and also the story of undertale and deltarune is dog stuff

You know

I don't really much care for Undertale either, I think it's pretty stuff

But I'm not gonna plant myself in a topic full of something I'm disgusted by and constantly stuff on it

Why're you being so pointlessly annoying about not liking the game, you've said your piece like 3 different times, just go man

itt dumbstuffs subject themselves to things they hate on purpose for god knows why

if(%game[Toby])
%game = BAD;
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:17:58 AM by Trogtor »

brothers really out here using the npc meme in november