Lego star wars complete edition crashes when trying to save

Author Topic: Lego star wars complete edition crashes when trying to save  (Read 1144 times)

Probably not the place where to post this, but every time when i try to save the game just crashes. Tried to search for the problem on the net but got no results. Need help immidietly.

Probably not the place where to post this, but every time when i try to save the game just crashes. Tried to search for the problem on the net but got no results. Need help immidietly.
what platform are you playing on

I want a lego star wars complete edition remaster

I want a lego star wars complete edition remaster
I want a Lego Star Wars 3 Remaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5lBBjqLlJA

developer of lego games comments on pewdiepies video of him playing it

might be evidence of a remake

You fools, you absolute baffons.
This isnt a lego star wars megathread.
This is a megathread in which you try and help me slove a vague problem with a game i own.

the lego games made by TT are cash cows anyways so it's probably for the best.

True original and unique lego games are like legoloco, lego chess, legoland, lego island.

But each lego game made by TT are literally just recycled assets copy and pasted over and over.

no one cares tony

Only NPCs rush out to buy recycled asset games like each new lego game by TT.

Literally each game is exactly the same.

None of the TT lego games are original except for the first game they've made.

Then they saw how popular it became so they want to maximize profits.

So all they do is take the assets from the previous game, add new textures, add new landscapes and repackage that stuff.

Everything is still the same since the first game.

The only time they actually did something different was with the Lego Movie game because they were forced to add completely new animations and they were forced to make everything look like it was made out of bricks. They weren't allowed to use rubbery bendy animation and they weren't allowed to use the same loving recycled non-lego looking houses they always use.

None of the TT lego games are original except for the first game they've made.

Then they saw how popular it became so they want to maximize profits.

So all they do is take the assets from the previous game, add new textures, add new landscapes and repackage that stuff.

Everything is still the same since the first game.

The only time they actually did something different was with the Lego Movie game because they were forced to add completely new animations and they were forced to make everything look like it was made out of bricks. They weren't allowed to use rubbery bendy animation and they weren't allowed to use the same loving recycled non-lego looking houses they always use.
Damn Tony where do you buy your bait ? Cause it is loving dogstuff. No fish is going to bite dogstuff Tony, here, have ten bucks and go buy yourself some quality bait.

But I'm not wrong when I say TT lego games are just cash cows with no soul and recycled assets.

I thought this was a thread about helping someone out.