Destiny 2 free on Battle.net

Author Topic: Destiny 2 free on Battle.net  (Read 1102 times)

All you have to do is load up before the 18th and you'll get a popup telling you about it

I wouldn't get desteny if someone payed me for it.

I wouldn't get desteny if someone payed me for it.
why would you turn down free money?

Free to keep, or do you lose it after the 18th?

idunno id totally be down to getting paid to play destiny it's a fair trade as long as i get that b r e a d

this is all well and good but it sucks

Kinda sucks for those who paid 40 euros for this game.
It's not even that old, it must be doing terrible sales wise.
Can't say i am too surprised though, i heard a lot of people say they did not like it and the beta did not impress me either.
Sad it has to go this way, but on the other hand, not a big fan myself.

Bungie should have stuck with Halo, tbh

They haven't been doing so well since they made Destiny, and Halo hasn't been doing so well since Bungie left it

Destiny has done fantastic once they fixed a lot of their stuff. Everyone only remembers Destiny from its abysmal launch (twice). Currently D2 is in the best place Destiny has ever been in. Its a lot of fun, perhaps its main flaw is that it really pushes you to play with other people. Its also one of the best feeling shooters you could ask for, next to Titanfall 2; if you're into FPS's its definitely worth a check.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:27:18 PM by Vigil »

Destiny has done fantastic once they fixed a lot of their stuff. Everyone only remembers Destiny from its abysmal launch (twice). Currently D2 is in the best place Destiny has ever been in. Its a lot of fun, perhaps its main flaw is that it really pushes you to play with other people. Its also one of the best feeling shooters you could ask for, next to Titanfall 2; if you're into FPS's its definitely worth a check.
no its boring as stuff and really expensive, i dont see why i need to buy tons of dlc just to continue the loving story despite paying £45 for the preorder

no its boring as stuff and really expensive, i dont see why i need to buy tons of dlc just to continue the loving story despite paying £45 for the preorder

I’ve probably spent over $200 with all Destiny’s and DLC’s combined. All things considered, I’ve gotten more than my values worth of game time and enjoyment (close to 2000 hours D1 and D2). Thinking about all the things I could have spent that money on, this far exceeded the value of plenty of other modes of entertainment. You know what other game I spent exorbitant amounts of money on? Warframe, and I have over a thousand hours on that. I haven’t come back to WF because frankly the core system hasn’t changed much from its hyper-grindy nature and I’m pretty tired of it by now. Yeah the content is free but it’s not content that holds me over. Destiny’s core “shoot-and-loot” and gunplay mechanics have always been interesting to me and it’s content is generally refreshing and holds me over for a decent amount of time. I also think plenty of people overlook the endgame content, where the game really shines.

You lost me at "battle.net"

Now if you said steam that woulda been cool.