Diablo already a disaster.

Author Topic: Diablo already a disaster.  (Read 2510 times)

imagine being a hardcore pc game fan for decades only to hear the next game is going to be a mobile game.

even bigger disappointment than artifact

It's Command and Conquer Rivals all over again

I was so hurt. ):

half life 3 for the iphone xii

a mobil-

what the forget?

Sooooooo couldn't they just develop a PC game that also had mobile support? So they get the hardcore PC gamers and some bonus phone gamers.

I don't think people in that crowed would have been as upset as they were.

But when asked why no PC support blizzard says that they "all have phones."
mobile games have a lot more hardware restrictions, any mobile game developed to work on pc too would just feel like a mobile game on pc, not the other way around. wouldnt help with the response at all.

Will "I work in Mobile esports" Powers

none of those people are real gamers. they aren't discussing their hatred for women and minorites

If you don't like phone games you're loving loveist!!!!!!!!

I'm noticing a trend here when stuff doesn't go the way the developers want.

If you don't like the new ghost busters you're loveist.

If you don't like female oceans 8 you're loveist.

If you don't like the new battle field you're a toxic white  male.

I don't think attacking the fans will help but I guess they know what they are doing.

sorry

Okay please stop you don't need to make another post derailing the thread.

this game is gonna suck

It's only a matter of time until the mobile game bubble pops and we have a repeat of the Atari game crash. There are too many stuff games, and too many games in general, eventually the bubble is gonna burst.

It's only a matter of time until the mobile game bubble pops and we have a repeat of the Atari game crash. There are too many stuff games, and too many games in general, eventually the bubble is gonna burst.
atari game crash? im not familiar did this happen before? :o