It's Election Day! ~ Blue Wave 2018

Author Topic: It's Election Day! ~ Blue Wave 2018  (Read 7324 times)

You know what's funny.

A bunch of blue females won because they were women. Their supporters only voted for them  because they were women.

Most of them don't even know what their policies are.

This won't end well for dems, long term.

Keep electing people without knowing what their policies are lol

what
+

you didn't hear about the FIRST MUSLIM FEMALE?

I sure as hell heard it

I meant what to

actually, what do you think about a radical ted cruz win

A bunch of blue females won because they were women. Their supporters only voted for them  because they were women.
And a big chunk of males probably won because they were men. This argument can go both ways tony

And a big chunk of males probably won because they were men. This argument can go both ways tony

I highly doubt this.

People voted for hillary because they wanted to see a woman president for the first time.

People didn't vote for Annoying Orange because he was a man.

I highly doubt this.

People voted for hillary because they wanted to see a woman president for the first time.

im pretty sure a lot of people voted hillary because they think Annoying Orange is a loving idiot

as well as a lot of people voted for Annoying Orange because either they thought hillary is an idiot or because she's a woman. the argument is interchangeable
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:48:15 PM by Khaz »

I highly doubt this.

you can argue that people that hated people voting for hillary just because she was a woman where voting for Annoying Orange because hes a man

if you vote against someone for the prime reason that they are a man or a woman you deserve to be thrown off a cliff

Another thing is that Tony says:

Most of them don't even know what their policies are.
Which he offers no proof for, he just says it because the extent of what he thinks people vote for is the identity of the person.

which is what he did when he voted for Annoying Orange.

Are you criticizing Tony for assuming people are identity-based voters while calling Tony an identity-based voter or am I having a stroke

Are you criticizing Tony for assuming people are identity-based voters while calling Tony an identity-based voter or am I having a stroke
I'm saying the reason he believe that is that he may be one himself.

we are all npcs

speak for yourself brother I aint no synth