Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story

Author Topic: Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story  (Read 9210 times)

i not bother people you bother me leave me alone i stay in blockland i stay with rocket in blockland in 2009 i meet rocket he like me lot i was 9 year old  in 2010 i play with rocket in blockland past in 2015 fun girl server visolator leave me alone please in 2016 i join new year server in 2017  come back at my old friend in 2018 now my turn did in my past memory of me my story

now un blocked Sugar  even what happend  in my story visolator be sorry at me  you wanna me un blocked me in discord you think scissor shoot!!! people to death

You honestly gotta feel bad that Sugar isn’t capable of knowing what she did wrong. Everyone shouldn’t harass her or tell her to shut up, after all she is incapable of doing so because she lacks the initiative.

Sugar may have a loose bolt, but I’d hardly believe you’d treat her the same way if you actually met her in real life. I do agree Sugar is annoying, but only because you’re provoking it by responding.

Please don’t communicate at all and leave her blocked if she bothers you so much. Sugar is just a kid and so are most of you. If you’re just going to send her hate, just block her and don’t get yourself into stuff you don’t want to involve yourself in later in your life

Sugar may have a loose bolt, but I’d hardly believe you’d treat her the same way if you actually met her in real life. I do agree Sugar is annoying, but only because you’re provoking it by responding.

Please don’t communicate at all and leave her blocked if she bothers you so much. Sugar is just a kid and so are most of you. If you’re just going to send her hate, just block her and don’t get yourself into stuff you don’t want to involve yourself in later in your life

saying 'beautiful story' story isnt "sending hate" lol

mrw i see anything about sugar anymore

saying 'beautiful story' story isnt "sending hate" lol
Nah not talking bout you fam talking bout other people who couldn't handle being messaged by an autist

never forgiving sugar after her rude remarks of yawa200

this is so sad can we hit 506 likes

Nah not talking bout you fam talking bout other people who couldn't handle being messaged by an autist

im not fire vine

this is so sad can we hit 506 likes
#yawadidparkland

holy forget