Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story

Author Topic: Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story  (Read 9073 times)

tell you shut up listen you wanna me un blocked Sugar from discord? you think

but sugar I never blocked oyu

What?
What's happening?
What!?

When did sugar get on the forums?
What the hell is happening?

you  name is visolator all you fight back at visolator he did to me not my fault  visolator  his fault  in 9/30/2018 he ban me in blockland glass discord server  payback at visolator  justiceforSugar not justiceforVisolator   i not leave my old best friend  in my past memory of me  you listen me visolator is lies  and rude people

can someone give me a simplistic explanation to who sugar is and why she's constantly mentioned in most drama topics

can someone give me a simplistic explanation to who sugar is and why she's constantly mentioned in most drama topics

>not knowing who sugar is

Are you just really lazy at reading the recent topics

Are you just really lazy at reading the recent topics
not really, some people have really serious, important business to be getting on with in their lives, I don't have much time to read a longitudinal drama involving an autistic person on a block building forum

by the way I'm not really part of the Sicilian mafia, pls dont keel me :(

Visolator did ban on discord server ban me in discord  because    He blocked me in discord  he’ll be so so sorry    It not my fault  it his Fault  you know  me in blockland please don’t listen him all you have done for me and all in discord server p.s Sugar you have good day

we have big problem you have saiki seabear on discord his account be disabled on 11/14/2018 you help rocket beacuse he is my best friends in blockland you tell discord team give back rocket account in discord you prosime him and me p.s. you know Sugar rocket i know you plan with him

we have big problem you have saiki seabear on discord his account be disabled on 11/14/2018 you help rocket beacuse he is my best friends in blockland you tell discord team give back rocket account in discord you prosime him and me p.s. you know Sugar rocket i know you plan with him

sugar 11/142018 was 2 days ago..

thats when his account was disabled libtard

just like him in real life

on 11/14/2018 rocket account is disabled time 9:20pm all you help rocket give back his account discord you promise him  you help rocket please i best friend with him it true  tell discord team fight back rocket account discord don.t worry rocket i help you

What the forget is wrong with you