H3H3 is a scumbag

Author Topic: H3H3 is a scumbag  (Read 4191 times)

He pretends to be handicapped in all his videos.

If you are pretending to be handicapped 100% of the time, are you really pretending anymore?

h3h3 is a rooster but sorry my dude id rather binge more parks and rec than spend ninety minutes hearing about a douche

h3h3 is a rooster but sorry my dude id rather binge more parks and rec than spend ninety minutes hearing about a douche

I usually put stuff like this on in the background while I'm working on other stuff or playing games

his podcasts are still pretty popular though

i watched this in its entirety when you posted it and the part with jontron almost made me cry i felt so bad for the guy.

i watched this in its entirety when you posted it and the part with jontron almost made me cry i felt so bad for the guy.

That part was really hard to sit through lol

Jon legit just wanted to move on and hang out with what he thought were friends but all Ethan wanted to do was drudge up old stuff WHILE NOT EVEN GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO DEFEND HIMSELF. All he kept saying was "BY THE WAY, I DONT AGREE WITH ANYYYTHING YOU SAID" like forget me, way to make him feel like stuff all over again what the forget.

def the worst part. he was trying so hard to stop ethan but he wanted that spicy drama

"I REALLY, really REALLY do not want t otalk about it"

"Yeah I get it, so what did you like, learn from that? How did you grow from getting your stuff pushed in for having an opinion that I definitely 100% do not agree with you on whatsoever, you scumforget?"

I don't think anyone here thinks Jon is a bad person (except Kimon) regardless of your thoughts on his political views. He didn't deserve to be treated like that.

sacrificing my phone data for this one 

why all the hate against h3h3 lol. what did he do wrong?

no i am not going to watch some hour and a half+ "debunked" video just to find out. summarize the problem in one paragraph.
found the handicaps

So is HIV

Less than 1% of the entire population has HIV.

You're more likely to win the lottery.

Less than 1% of the entire population has HIV.

No stuff Tony HIV is a loving death warrant.