H3H3 is a scumbag

Author Topic: H3H3 is a scumbag  (Read 4223 times)

Yeah it's not like I called this 2 years ago. It's interesting how deep the rabbit hole goes though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg

why all the hate against h3h3 lol. what did he do wrong?

no i am not going to watch some hour and a half+ "debunked" video just to find out. summarize the problem in one paragraph.

Imagine taking ethan this seriously. I bet the stuff he says is sarcasm.

why all the hate against h3h3 lol. what did he do wrong?

no i am not going to watch some hour and a half+ "debunked" video just to find out. summarize the problem in one paragraph.

okay, handicap.

If you aren't going to put the effort in to half listening to a video while you play video games then why should I put the effort into condensing an hour and a half worth of horrible stuff ethan has done into a paragraph for you?

I'm watching the whole video but they make it sound like it is a conspiracy that ethan is just an starfish on purpose.

they make it sound like it is a conspiracy that ethan is just an starfish on purpose.

cus he is

I'm watching the whole video but they make it sound like it is a conspiracy that ethan is just an starfish on purpose.

It's more that he's a slimy Jew that talks stuff behind others peoples backs and tries to deplatform them

These people could be in on the jokes we don't know what goes on off screen.

These people could be in on the jokes we don't know what goes on off screen.

Tony he's not pretending to be handicapped. Many of the people he's forgeted over still have a grudge against him to this day.

He pretends to be handicapped in all his videos.

Hila doesn't say anything interesting though. I know Ethan is like 90% of h3h3