H3H3 is a scumbag

Author Topic: H3H3 is a scumbag  (Read 4003 times)

video was p interesting though i could do without the ten minute cinematic intro and outro lol
idk why anyone was ever defending this behavior

video was p interesting though i could do without the ten minute cinematic intro and outro lol

I agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO95NQb-DcU

havent watched yet but the title implies he is aware of the vid in op getting a lot of attention so im curious how he is going to handle it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO95NQb-DcU

havent watched yet but the title implies he is aware of the vid in op getting a lot of attention so im curious how he is going to handle it

Reading through the comments it's just a pity party

wew, im depressed guise wew im taking therapy uwu plez forgib my richardery

also he disabled chat while the stream was up

idk if that's for all his streams but

super gay

its for all of his yt livestreams deus

Apparently he blames it all on 'muh depression'

what a shame, exactly what i expected too.

its for all of his yt livestreams deus

no audience interaction? boring

classic ethan

he enables chat on twitch, not sure if its occasional or not

There is a tendency in depressed people to stir things up and I have seen this before. By being in an extremely negative mind-state, some people may spread negativity around as a reaction to it. Not saying every depressed person is like this

There is a tendency in depressed people to stir things up and I have seen this before. By being in an extremely negative mind-state, some people may spread negativity around as a reaction to it. Not saying every depressed person is like this
normal people don’t have scripts written to make people feel awkward or stuffty

I do notice ethan's weird ass behavior on his podcast.

I guess people found his normal channel funny because it was just ethan acting goofy with his reactions.

But his podcast is ethan when he's not acting goofy and people are noticing his bullstuff.

Depressed people normally stop functioning period. Getting out of bed is difficult. Ethan is using this as an excuse for acting like a prick AND for why he hasn't made any videos (although the podcast has been nothing but consistent with it's dates, doesn't exactly scream of someone with depression).

if you want to see a depressed youtuber, you should have looked at sky williams for the prev 3 years. he literally JUST returned to making vids the same way as he used to last week. ive seen that man cry on cam so often

If you want depression incarnate look at either Spoony or wings of redemption