Will you be there?

Yes!
15 (46.9%)
Maybe
9 (28.1%)
No
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Kore & Xotichl's Christmas Blockparty[TREE COMPETITION BEGINS]  (Read 4202 times)

Why was i banned?
You spammed stuff that made the server lag twice dumbass.

He kept putting explosives in my server one time.
:/

rude

ruining the server for everyone else is more rude
you have no proof i did this, thats why its rude

Well, you said you were banned from the server, and the OP that's hosting the server said

Then we have Cap's post
He kept putting explosives in my server one time.
...which could make the above post more believable

Do you have any proof that you didn't?

Quite posting on my thread looking like a hypocrite dumbass and get off the thread. Go outside, see the trees or something.

Well, you said you were banned from the server, and the OP that's hosting the server said
Then we have Cap's post...which could make the above post more believable

Do you have any proof that you didn't?
i went on the server flew around then got permabanned for "comprising the server" or some stuff

For Kore to ban you just for flying around seems like a blatant lie, or otherwise a mistake on the host's part, unless the lag stopped after you got banned, meaning you had something to do with the lag and that you're just trying to lie about doing anything malicious

But i would need Kore to confirm whether or not the lag actually stopped after he banned you, because if it didn't, then the lag could have been from something else and that you being there doing whatever was just a coincidence

I was there. The server usually lags a good bit when someone leaves. He joined and left two or three times. He probably didn't know that he was causing lag though. The host is free to ban whoever he wants though for whatever reason.

EDIT: Guess that was someone else
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:16:28 AM by jes00 »

He just put explosives in my server. It does seem like there he did nothing wrong but just joined the server back and forth which is werid.

damn I really gotta play blockland again soon : (

This is enough. topic keeps straying from the the original thread topic. The kid built a giant phallic object with 64x base cubes that would explode particles and what-nots and almost crashed the server. I banned him for 5 minutes for this as a warning. He comes back after that time and does it again, I decided enough loving around and get the kid out of my server. Eholt stop your blatant loving lies and get off my thread. Everyone else just ignore him if he keeps continuing tbh.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:08:38 AM by Kore »

This is enough. topic keeps straying from the the original thread topic. The kid built a giant phallic object with 64x base cubes that would explode particles and what-nots and almost crashed the server. I banned him for 5 minutes for this as a warning. He comes back after that time and does it again, I decided enough loving around and get the kid out of my server. Eholt stop your blatant loving lies and get off my thread. Everyone else just ignore him if he keeps continuing tbh.
a giant phallic object? i never saw this but the guy/kid who did this (who honest to god wasnt me) seems pretty cool though