Give me server ideas

Author Topic: Give me server ideas  (Read 2197 times)

Over the last few months, I've been focusing heavily on working on Brick Garrison and my most recent project, Containment Breach. At this point in time, both of these projects are for the most part, complete and need no change except for additional content to keep them fresh. I've been considering starting up a new server to work on but I have no idea what my creative direction should be. What do you guys think I should start on? Randomizer, TDM, Roleplay, you name it. Most popular suggestion I'll start on.

owochat-anime playertype-rape mod tdm

There's a lot that could be done with Server_Railroad, the block party is cool but it'd be neat to see another server built around it

defend your castle from way back in the day

probably need to remake it, doubt rot's zombies still work

tdms are few and far between as of late, and it would be fun to see one up and running for a while

I hosted a server once where you wander around a big map with vehicles finding boxes to collect loot such as weapons, ammunition, medical supplies and such.

This please. I love crouch race.

Yeah, do one of these.

Though, I would like it to be about actual racing.  Time-attack, and first to finish.  Not weapons and death traps.

oh yeah that old “the thing” gamemode is p rad

There's a lot that could be done with Server_Railroad, the block party is cool but it'd be neat to see another server built around it
As this fine gentlemen said, Server_Railroad can open up more server opportunities, which is a good idea because I could possibly make a Payload gamemode with it from what it has to offer. However, Crouch Race is a great but underrated gamemode. Infact, the last time I've seen a crouch race was like 3 years ago.

A "Protect the VIP" Server could be fun