A tribal Child Abuser Invaded Fallout 76 Last Night

Author Topic: A tribal Child Abuser Invaded Fallout 76 Last Night  (Read 1680 times)

fallout 76 is way too new to have a community

I made arrangements with my wife to put the kids to bed so I would be able to play uninterrupted for the four hour duration of the beta. I loaded the client earlier in the day to be certain that there were no last minute patches that might delay my start. Settling on the sofa with a soda water and a bag of peanuts, I was ready to go.

I made arrangements with my wife to put the kids to bed so I would be able to play uninterrupted for the four hour duration of the beta. I loaded the client earlier in the day to be certain that there were no last minute patches that might delay my start. Settling on the sofa with a soda water and a bag of peanuts, I was ready to go.
what happened next

what happened next

sat stunned for a moment, looking confused around the living room. Had Bethesda implemented some ” white man only” policy that I was unaware of?

I thought you supported this kind of behavior though.

Plot twist: he got trolled and fell for it big time.

sat stunned for a moment, looking confused around the living room. Had Bethesda implemented some ” white man only” policy that I was unaware of?

is he a re[disturbing term for a mentally disabled person]tard or do most people look around the room when something in-game perplexes them?

Im thinking it's a falsified story to insert himself into the event to make him seem like a victim.

We all know that Tony doesn't like 76, why would he be playing it?
Also, in what dimension could Tony have kids?

[Note to readers: I would not normally use the word “handicap” in my writing. If you were shocked by it, so was I. I will be using Mad-Lib style brackets for the rest of my story, leaving it to you to fill in the blanks.]

We all know that Tony doesn't like 76, why would he be playing it?
Also, in what dimension could Tony have kids?

Did you read the article?

Because I'm literally copying and pasting it.

And why are you doing that?

I didn't realize I need to explain my actions for copying and pasting quotes from a hilarious article.

It's not like you people gonna read that loving huge ass story anyways so I'm pasting small bits of it.

I read it, once I started I couldn't not read it but the guy obviously needs to be made fun of so by all means paste away.