stupid stuff you used to think as a newbie

Author Topic: stupid stuff you used to think as a newbie  (Read 6942 times)

i never found out how relay events worked until last year lol
I just found out how to do the "toggleeventenabled" thign

Relay events still kinda confuse me to this day - always gotta ask around for help with em'

hmm i picked up blockland pretty fast so this isnt really what the title is saying but i didnt know CTRL+E has you go backwards a column in the paint selector until like 2 years ago
i have that bound to E

when i first got the game it took me ages for my micro brain to understand how to use the printer

I used to think renderman was real

i thought that jvs wasnt a broken mess

i still have trouble with seteventenabled and toggleeventenabled events to this day;
the first time i actually used the anti-spam system with seteventenabled + delays was in Mr LoLs's 2017 giftbuild, when i was making a gift with a (supposedly old) grenade inside

i use to think to make vehicle or brick add-ons i would just rename a sketchup file or some 3d format from some other game or stuff to a dts and smack it into the game. then i eventually learned how to use blender.

I didn't know how to use the controls, ending up smashing my keyboard lol.

I used to think blockland was fun when I was new

I used to think people who used macros were hacking.
What happened to macros?

back in 2011ish i found out about macro recording and i thought it would record your screen and upload it to youtube

back in 2011ish i found out about macro recording and i thought it would record your screen and upload it to youtube

Hey Youtube!!

I used to think people who used macros were hacking.
What happened to macros?
new dup made it antiquated for anything past simple patterns like "shift forward plant" - i still use it occasionally, but usually just to plant duplications more quickly (like for stairs or roads)

i used to think timescale was done through cheat engine which is why i still have cheat engine on my computer