open letter to papiomike

Author Topic: open letter to papiomike  (Read 7242 times)

Imagine being stalker at the age of 14

Imagine being stalker at the age of 14
imagine being on a lego forum at 24

imagine being on a lego forum at 24
I get you're just trolling, but it really does amuse me how people tend to use that as a counter-argument against me thinking it has any meaning

I get you're just trolling, but it really does amuse me how people tend to use that as a counter-argument against me thinking it has any meaning

what kind of brother beat their meat to pencils like wtf

So, how long have you been "researching" this character Kidalex?

its funny that kidalex made another account

he doesn't have good replies cause he knows how pathetic it is

cool google doc. discord is a web browser IM platform so pics like that have no weight. only actual dirt in the doc isnt proven or shown just spoken about by the writer.

dont see anyone in the doc asking for the writer to make this callout post, it seems like the writer is just wanting to write this for whatever personal reason they desire.
they even play nice and say stuff like:
"This is not to direct hate and harassment towards him, just as a warning/precaution when talking to him, especially privately. If Papiomike has changed and improved- great!"
but the doc title is "mike has erectile dysfunction"

what is this about btw? "and Kidalex (known server raider)." or the whole BLf addition in general?

"Mike has a semi-private discord server with a decent number of people in it. He would often publicly talk about or announce intimate and rather disturbing things. These comments would often make members of his server highly uncomfortable and disturbed."
surely they could just... leave?

the doc is written anonymously, since kidalex is put in third person, I don't think I have to explain how big of a pusillanimous individual move that is. But it seems like you have too much time on your hands, and are angry at people that just don't care about you anymore and you can not let this go.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:52:42 AM by hootaloo »

warning someone about talking to them "privately" btw is a cunt move, let people form their own opinion about people he isn't going to stab someone over the internet.

you know what someone would do tho that is actually malicious and you would want to stay away from?
someone that makes docs like this