blockland is way better then brickadia!

Poll

what,t ,better brickadia or blockland?

brickadia
0 (0%)
blockland
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: blockland is way better then brickadia!  (Read 5256 times)

brickadia cant even beat brick planet

That game name blockland in 2004 you about blockland no allow brickadia

comparing a finished and dead game to a in alpha and live game
brickadia ftw
comparing a finished and dying game to a niche glorified tech demo

My life that game  I old user blockland in 2009  sugar is popular people  In that game? You don’t know that my past p.s do not play Brickadia and roblox just play blockland you need chill out 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 01:26:59 PM by casey the cat »

Oh my god, I bet sugar is actually salty over Brickadia because she is either banned from the discord or she doesn't have it

Oh my god, I bet sugar is actually salty over Brickadia because she is either banned from the discord or she doesn't have it
believing sugar could ever be le epic salty over something like brickadia is a wonder within itself

comparing a finished and dead game to a in alpha and live game
brickadia ftw

hell yeah dude

blockland better game then brickadia  brickadia make me sick

history of blockland releases februaby 24 2007 who creator that game 20,000 users in the four year sine become big blockland communy big users over 218,000  who have purchased blockland
blockland gained 20,000 users in the four years after release.  brickadia is a game in the early alpha stages of its development -- as in, not released yet, so obviously it's going to have comparatively far less people.  retail blockland is also nearly 12 years old and has had plenty of time to gather over 200,000 individual purchases

suger i tell truue bricka dia bad