NMS is getting even bigger!

Author Topic: NMS is getting even bigger!  (Read 1572 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxFCf91Al-8

Kinda funny how everyone gives Todd Howard a pass for releasing stuff and lying about it but refuse to give NMS devs some credit.

THe game is getting even bigger, even better.

ya know i gotta give them props for redeeming their game a lot after a pretty dang rocky start! it seems many fans are very happy about this

might cop this game when its on sale but dunno if it runs good on laptops

might cop this game when its on sale but dunno if it runs good on laptops
Mostly depends on your specs, not the fact that it's a laptop. Though I'd guess not since when most people say Laptop they mean a $200 laptop that can't run much.

im so bored of building games like no mans sky and rust and fallout 76 and ark survival and everquest landmark and the forest and 7 days to die and stranded deep and raft and astroneer

looks like liberal propaganda to me. the earth - factually - is flat, when the content in the footage depicts a round earth?

why are her clothes transparent
i believe that question should need no answer.

a $200 laptop that can't run much.
whos getting jewed for a 200 dollar laptop get some used ebay one for next to nothing

tony, literally nobody is giving 76 a pass. it has worse release scores than no man sky and the youtube front page is full of videos about how bad it is

tony, literally nobody is giving 76 a pass. it has worse release scores than no man sky and the youtube front page is full of videos about how bad it is

Then you haven't seen the people defending 76 to death

Then you haven't seen the people defending 76 to death

yea cus there are none