[news] first genetically engineered babies were born

Author Topic: [news] first genetically engineered babies were born  (Read 2806 times)

you can blame whatever you want matthew, we all know where you got that HIV

yeah from u

The MSM is just upset that they can't just downsize the population to their will using HIV.

I really do not want gattaca to be real.

rouge rice scientists defeat abortion

rouge rice scientists defeat abortion
abortion rate drops to 0%

I will genetically engineer the first human shuffleboard puck

genetically engineered catgirls when

I still can't believe the 12-fingered pianist in that one scene of Gattaca is played by the dude who makes loving Ratboy Genius.

I can't wait to create my army of babies with minigun arms and laser eyes

why gene babies tho? why the forget arent you working on uploading my brain to a computer so i can expand rapidly and kill everyone?

why gene babies tho? why the forget arent you working on uploading my brain to a computer so i can expand rapidly and kill everyone?
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.