Author Topic: Incoming Spam Connections  (Read 2819 times)

don't use disvord use teamspeak 👍  problem solved

don't use disvord use teamspeak 👍  problem solved
dont consider this false statement use ventrillo

specially he banned me in less then two seconds after joining his discord saying how he doesn't allow cigarettes in there or whatever he bullstuff reasoning was.
yeah thats something celau would do, but following up with a ddos? no

Is this happening to other people?

bruh what u rarded lol?

i banned u like 4 months ago from my discord cuz i think ur dumb and then i said something on rose's about ur lame discord and u assume i ddos u :/

Is this happening to other people?
I hope not, it happened again earlier when I hosted.

Locking the thread for now.

or nevermind you can't lol, nothing happened today when I hosted though for the record. So I hope that's something positive to share for this.

ye u cant lock drama

that said pretty unlikely this was lagging uour server. usually anyone trying to join a non portforwarded server and cant join end up spamming a bunch of this unintentonally due to the automatic repeated attempts to connect

the only time ive ever seen this used to actually ddos a server was when i had metario do it to my server as a joke - he had to write a script and open multiple clients and fully connect to actually pull it off though

there needs to be a thread that counts the amount of times someone tries to lock a drama

My suspicion is that Celau caused the attack knowing he has a grudge held against me for some odd reason but that doesn't mean I accuse him of this, I'm not sure who caused this but I'd say its safe to say this was an attack considering my internet was going on and off and I received many incoming connections without people actually joining. What's even more odd is how they all end with :53. Its kinda obvious whoever did this was using a VPN so its not like I can trace any of these ip's back to whoever caused this. To be honest I don't care who did it, I just don't want this to repeat.

I uploaded my console.log from the moment I hosted till I shut my server down because my connection was getting really unstable.
Download console.log

Same happened to me but my internet was fine.