yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry

Author Topic: yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry  (Read 9411 times)

why the forget are you guys talking about immigration this has to do with the economy and diesel prices?????

are you guys actually handicapped, why the forget are you trying to plaster your american world views over countries that have nothing to do with the us

RELIGON OF PEACE

edit: who's ready for the new fallout game
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:52:57 AM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Didn't say muslims, I said immigrants
do you even know what they are "protesting" about you loving numbnut

also reminds me of good old times back in 2011

Wait a minute are the yellowvesters just the french version of ant*fa

Quote from: That bloomberg article
There were road blocks and other protests all around France on Saturday, including the main north-south A6 highway being blocked north of Lyon. Violence was mostly reported in Paris, where there have been more than 200 arrests Saturday with at least 92 people injured, the Interior Ministry said.

nvm
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:18:33 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Can the world stop going up in flames pls

@YouKnowWhoAgain you are handicapped

@YouKnowWhoAgain you are handicapped
everything's on my head how do you expect me to think when france is turning inside out

Also can someone send me footage of them doing stuff so I can put slayer music over it

how about you take 10 seconds to read the article and find out what they are rioting about instead of going "MUH ISLAM"

I just did about 10mins ago son

Quote from: that bloomberg article
"The Interior Ministry said mid-afternoon that 75,000 people were taking part in a third weekend of nationwide protests. They began against higher gasoline taxes and have now spread to other demands including cuts to politicians’ salaries"

I just did about 10mins ago son

then stop acting like a handicap

everything's on my head how do you expect me to think when france is turning inside out

Also can someone send me footage of them doing stuff so I can put slayer music over it
are you handicapped?

Can the world stop going up in flames pls
bad logic, cant expect the french to put up with such high taxes especially when their infrastructure isn't even that good, makes you wonder where the money is really being spent

On the bright side, profits are up for high-vis jacket manufacturers
they always were high, it's a legal requirement for french people to have a high vis vest in their car
___

rioters in paris also stole an assault rifle from a police car

+ heres a video of the police getting beaten if you have facebook https://www.facebook.com/redldn/videos/261034868103672/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:25:16 PM by JumboMuffin »

DAYYYUUUUUMMMMM these brothers going Just CAuse 2 on the mutha forgetin ops