Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31263 times)

How so? I don't recall doing anything wrong. Plus I've been here longer than you, I don't need newshuckles telling me how I contribute to a forum.
do you really want to include the time you were Ms Terra

How so? I don't recall doing anything wrong. Plus I've been here longer than you, I don't need newshuckles telling me how I contribute to a forum.
well for one, that. you constantly feel compelled to rag on everyone else about how they're so stupid like you're the heir to caesar
also can you seriously pull the seniority card when you spent the majority of your time making ripass posts clearly meant to either boost your ego or just to stuff on the world's bricks? grow the forget up starfish lmfao

Bitch im loadin up dat Kobra while u loadin up dat diss

well for one, that. you constantly feel compelled to rag on everyone else about how they're so stupid like you're the heir to caesar
also can you seriously pull the seniority card when you spent the majority of your time making ripass posts clearly meant to either boost your ego or just to stuff on the world's bricks? grow the forget up starfish lmfao
I never said I was better than anyone. Everyone makes mistakes, and in this particular community I made a stuff ton; but I am willing to say there are people in this world I think I am better than. That's how humans sort of are, expressive about it or not. Hell, you're doing the same stuff right now by implying you're better for this community than I. Your self awareness level is zero.

I sniff out something I perceive to be bullstuff I'll call it out. Note the 'I' in that, I'm doing what I wanna do - I'm not doing a public service. It's simply how I am. You can look at all of my online interactions in multiple communities and see roughly the same thing. I see something I think is handicapped I'll call it so. Maybe you need to just grow a pair rather than tell people they're meanie heads for insulting people or whatever the hell. You think I'm the only one who does it? Hell, half of us call Matthew a diaper boy and I don't see you putting that down. Is being harsh/mean only bad to you when it doesn't fit your opinion?

Find it funny you're sitting under your parents wing in the comfort of not having to work or do jack stuff and you're trying to tell ME to grow up. Get lost you little stuff.
do you really want to include the time you were Ms Terra
When I say that I'm not including my entire history obviously, I am talking about recently. What, are you going to pretend you've never made dumb decisions in your life?

There's a far cry between people who act like a jerk because they aren't aware of how they conduct themselves and people who know they're a jerk and conduct themselves purposely to gain negative attention or make people feel bad.
The latter camp pretty much pushed out all the easy targets and are pretty much the only people sitting around circlejerking now,

Hey wait a minute

If not just that, then the political stuffposting probably made quite a few people leave.
Out of the people whom spoke to me directly and conversations i've seen and have been a part of, politics have definitely had more of a negative impact on this community since it's mass inclusion

But that was expected when you have a bunch of teenagers discuss politics on an internet forum

mr bones layin out the loving nuclear carpet bombs

Find it funny you're sitting under your parents wing in the comfort of not having to work or do jack stuff and you're trying to tell ME to grow up. Get lost you little stuff.

Statements like this prove you need to grow the forget up lmao

even now there's a bunch of people in this thread who can't just finally swallow their loving pride and stop acting like they have to jab at people and argue over every single thing. we're pretty much all guilty of this and it's honestly the ugliest stuff ever. like i get it's the internet and stuff but honestly, who hurt you?

the forum has always had its share of stupid arguments with its healthy sum of stupid people but it's legitimately 250% cancer nowadays. stop trying to act like mcjob, stop trying to act like furdle, lets just stop being pieces of stuff for no reason. it's literally that simple

also i called the forum out on this stuff like a year ago so imma just put this here, but tbh i knew this place was doomed when i posted this and it got stuffposted to death

This game is old. People are leaving, but players are also coming in. The ratio or amount of how many people play this game now is an entirely different debate for a different time; the point is that we have an indefinite amount of time before this game dies off for good. It could be sooner or later, and as someone who loves this game because of the fun it can bring as well as being an amazing creative outlet for myself and others, I'd kinda like for this game to die off later.

We don't really present a good first impression to these new players, as can be seen both in-game and with the thread made a bit ago on all the negative reviews left on the steam page. "This community is stuff"? "Community sucks" It does suck but absolutely no one is doing anything about it. We've been in this perpetual state of "sucky community" for the longest and everyone just kinda goes along with it under the excuse of "this community is small but i like it anyways" completely ignoring the problems that plague this community.

There is way too much unnecessary, stupid drama going on that can be avoided or dealt with in a better manner. Now, I understand that juicy Drama has been a part of Blockland's community from the beginning and everyone kinda has this "Drama-Board ego" that grows with time, but I hate it. Everyone is constantly on each other's ass. Who can make the best jab here, or who can meme the best there. Who can dox who, who did this, why did so and so do that? It's like mind your loving business or something. Don't get me wrong, though, it is perfectly acceptable to bring serious problems to light. It's just this board has created this "drama culture" that exists all throughout the community that's incredibly toxic, unpleasant, and annoying.

Discord is a prime example of this and I find myself avoiding Blockland discords specifically because of all the stupid drama that goes on. I can't for the life of me figure out why people hang around discords with all that stuff going on. Is it not tiring? Maybe it's just me but I've never been interested in being in drama or observing it from the outside. It's dumb, messy, and if it doesn't concern me I especially wouldn't want to be anywhere near it. This program has ushered in this new handicapped age of drama and it's honestly getting so old seeing the same stuff and the same people have the same stupid beef all on discord. Grow up and get your stuff together in private or on discord already.

There are more problems this community has which someone else can address, but I dont want to make the OP too long. We as a community clash heads way too much over trivial stuff and it just feeds into this toxic environment that I'm sure nobody rational or reasonable here wants. My point is that, as an older member of the community, I really hate seeing this community the way it is. If there's anything we collectively as a community can do, can we please take that step or something?

This game and community is a safe place for some. Some of us are stupid, some of us are cool. Some of us deserve to be condemned for stupid stuff, some of us don't. At the end of the day this is a lego game and a forum for it in which we are all here to have fun. For the most part, we need to chill out guys. Some of this stuff going on is wholly extra and unnecessary.

stop trying to act like mcjob,

What the mcforget did you just mcloving mcsay about me, you little wanker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my mcclass in my mcgame design course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mcshill threads for Ubisoft, and I have over 70k emubucks in confirmed mcdebt. I am trained in shill mcwarfare and I’m the top sperg in the entire mcUbisoft shill force. You are mcnothing to me but just another mctarget. I will wipe you the forget out with mcparagraphs the likes of which has never been seen before on this mcEarth, mark my mcloving words. You think you can get away with saying that mcstuff to me over the mcInternet? Think again, mcforgeter. As we speak I am mccontacting my mcsecret network of clique members across the mcinternet and your IP is being mctraced right now so you better prepare for the mcstorm, cunt. The storm that mcwipes out the pathetic little mcthing you call your reputation. You’re loving mcdead, kid. I can be mcanywhere, mcanytime, and I can cry at you in over seven mchundred ways, and that’s just with my mckeyboard. Not only am I extensively mctrained in corporate snake sucking, but I have access to the entire mcarsenal of unfunny simpson memes and I will mcuse it to its full extent to wipe your mcmiserable ass off the face of the mcforums, you little stuff. If only you could have mcknown what unholy mcretribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring mcdown upon you, maybe you would have held your mcloving tongue. But you mccouldn’t, you mcdidn’t, and mcnow you’re paying the mcprice, you goddamn mcidiot. I will mcstuff furry research all over you and you will mcdrown in it. You’re mcloving dead, kiddo.

Find it funny you're sitting under your parents wing in the comfort of not having to work or do jack stuff and you're trying to tell ME to grow up. Get lost you little stuff.When I say that I'm not including my entire history obviously, I am talking about recently. What, are you going to pretend you've never made dumb decisions in your life?
sure pal lol

i’m sure bones has some good points but the way he translates them makes him sound awfully self centered. “get lost you little stuff” yeah good luck everyone now really respects you

while it wasn't my intention this thread has become a decent demonstration of one of the key points in OP regarding user interaction

I rate this thread about 4/10