Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31282 times)

if there's not something to be mad about, users will just fabricate a reason despite if it's real or not.

screenshot context is toxic behavior directed at a fabricated reason, namely strynd being accused of cub research simply because he has drawn furry child characters. result is an actual cry for help outside of any relevant context (idk why Strynd posted that here tho) being responded to with Self Delete encouragement and a reminder that in this forum slander is completely fine and disregarded, as long as you can look like a goodie two-shoes more often to your fellow trash-tier peers.

https://i.imgur.com/aEu9ioO.png
https://i.imgur.com/AhbYuP0.png
https://i.imgur.com/9RPYHLd.png

it's like 4chan for tweens and without the anonymity so you can really see which user isn't handling puberty well
Did you come back just to preach about how this place sucks or something? And I don't think anyone would regard the people you used examples of as goodie two shoes.

there are personalities on here that make me feel better about myself

Kind of sad you need to look to people being stuffheads online to boost your ego.

Did you come back just to preach about how this place sucks or something?
no i didnt bump this thread
Kind of sad you need to look to people being stuffheads online to boost your ego.
i didn't say anything about 'needing to'

Doesn't matter if you say anything, you're implying it.

is it wrong that i understood the personalities part as hoot talking to people that make him feel good, not because they're so handicapped to him that they make him feel good

no i didnt bump this threadi didn't say anything about 'needing to'
If you don't need to, why are you compelled to come back after you said you'd leave a week or two ago? This isn't exactly the distant past. Are you addicted, is there some natural force pulling you back?

or it could be a supernatural force you dont know

If you don't need to, why are you compelled to come back after you said you'd leave a week or two ago? This isn't exactly the distant past. Are you addicted, is there some natural force pulling you back?
im actually just not going to answer this when its actually been two months rather than 'a week or two'

why is this thread still going

hey hoot can u and blouckface both go back to your child grooming furry discords plz UwU

theres more stuff being flung by users here than monkeys in the jungle

theres more stuff being flung by users here than monkeys in the jungle
sorry im handicapped and i forgot a couple word

hey hoot can u and blouckface both go back to your child grooming furry discords plz UwU
Story time?

im actually just not going to answer this when its actually been two months rather than 'a week or two'
Wow, you were able to leave for a month and two weeks! Congratulations, we are all so proud of you.

Wow, you were able to leave for a month and two weeks! Congratulations, we are all so proud of you.
thanks asshat love you too