Author Topic: whatever happened to stratofortress  (Read 1606 times)

like i figure if he got bored he would atleast dump his remaining unreleased stuff

I've heard that he did release some of his stuff on some guys server once, but that guy hasn't posted anything that he got publicly.

I've heard that he did release some of his stuff on some guys server once, but that guy hasn't posted anything that he got publicly.
Sorry for a megabump, but that was my server, I have the addons and I've considered releasing them but idk if I'm allowed to release someone elses?

Sorry for a megabump, but that was my server, I have the addons and I've considered releasing them but idk if I'm allowed to release someone elses?
yes if they quit and its been some time

stratos been gone for longer than 4 years so you probably are in the ok in releasing his stuff

He still comes around every now and then but only plays L4D2

i'm pretty sure people would like to see it released in the event he is entirely alright with it

From what I've heard, Stratofortress was banned from the forums a while back for sayings things a good amount of people have been banned for saying.