Author Topic: BioShock (360)  (Read 2334 times)

Discuss, tell entertaining stories from it, spam 40 pages of "BioShock Sucks", I don't care XD

I prefer PC, since the controls seem more fitting. But, I love Bioshock!

Yes.  PC is much better to play this game on.

I haven't played with the new stuff they added in a patch a while back, so I think I might reinstall it and play it for the fourth time.

<----  As you can tell, I think Bioshock is the best game ever!  :cookieMonster:

<----  As you can tell, I think Bioshock is the best game ever!  :cookieMonster:

It's pretty good, isn't it? Sad that my computer doesn't run it too well, though.

loving ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER.
I hated the mall level...

I got the game got Christmas with my 360 and 2 other 360 related things. At the time, I didn't know anything about it.

The first security alarm, nothing happened. I'd say it was a glitch, but I didn't even know wtf is was at the time....second time was pure hell...everything went pitch black, then spotlighted me, vision blurred and splicers appeared from all directions. I felt godly when I survived it with barely a mark XD

360 is better because too many buttons makes it too complicated D: I'd probably have died 50 times on PC, I NEVER died on 360 :D I even replayed the final boss battle like 4-5 times, no problem. And it wasn't on easy, it was on like...normal. I'm sure I'd utterly suck at Hard, though XD

360 is better because too many buttons makes it too complicated D: I'd probably have died 50 times on PC, I NEVER died on 360 :D I even replayed the final boss battle like 4-5 times, no problem. And it wasn't on easy, it was on like...normal. I'm sure I'd utterly suck at Hard, though XD
You're being very opinionated by saying the 360 version is better, even at that you might as well say console, but a lot of people are much better with the PC.

Price:
PC > 360 (to run BioShock better than 360)

Price:

Actually, it seems that any FPS game on console takes away part of the fun of the game (with the exception of the Metroid Prime games, of coarse).

CALL THE COPS ON ME!!! I liked the part where you get your throat sliced when you need to change your voice to a big daddy. I also liked the part with the guy who gets really pissed off at you and play that cool song, I was dancing to it and nailing every one with my wrench.

This is because they must tone down the difficulty of the game to make it easier for the slower pace of the 360.

They also did this for Call of Duty 4.

Price:

Actually, it seems that any FPS game on console takes away part of the fun of the game (with the exception of the Metroid Prime games, of coarse).
And Timesplitters (<3 Timesplitters 2, the best last gen console fps.)

You know the guy you take pictures of at the area past the ice tunnel? I just finished that scene and a big daddy battle in the strip club and suddenly it says I know must photograph the corpse. I found out after 10 minutes of searching that some AI had killed him for me, leaving him in a corner...it pwnt!

I went to the store with my dad to get something, I saw Bioshock for the PC. I looked at the cover, it looked interesting enough for me to buy it. I went home to try it, now I can not stop playing! My dad did not like the looks of it at first. But now I have to get angry at him just to get him off it.