New Years 2019 (120 Players)

Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35133 times)

Sure obviously but if you’re trying to get people excited it’d help to see or reveal more than something that can be made in a few hours.
considering I’m spending hours trying to crunch on a project like this a week before christmas with far from any personal benefit you can have fun with what you get from me and the two or three other people working on this
it won’t be a dud alright I promise you
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:06:49 PM by Drydess »

If there's too few people to build such a big and scripted map this time around, then don't stretch yourselves so thin and push yourselves for nothing, just make due with what you got and build something smaller if you have to

The first couple of New Years builds were smaller and somewhat simple compared to later years, but people still enjoyed them

no lol my point is that regardless of inexperience it’ll still end up being good and strong

why does the picture use the ugly smudge studs

If there's too few people to build such a big and scripted map this time around, then don't stretch yourselves so thin and push yourselves for nothing, just make due with what you got and build something smaller if you have to

The first couple of New Years builds were smaller and somewhat simple compared to later years, but people still enjoyed them
the map isn't that big we only had less than a month to do it

damn those are some nice ass buildings brother HH

why do people feel the need to stuff on new years servers more than any other kind of server

its like new years specifically brings out the "high expectations no willingness to contribute" side of players here

that fact that in the time we've been allotted we've gotten this much done is already a blessing

why do people feel the need to stuff on new years servers more than any other kind of server

its like new years specifically brings out the "high expectations no willingness to contribute" side of players here
I think the increase of quality throughout the years has built up people's expectations that every year is gonna be something bigger and better

as much as id want new mod content im just glad in general that this is actually happening

are there gonna be bots in the server

188 of them to beat the record

188 of them to beat the record

damn i only remember putting like 14 in last years

yeah some but they'll be static