Everyone thinks im a failure and really I just want to die, ama

Author Topic: Everyone thinks im a failure and really I just want to die, ama  (Read 4923 times)

Ik hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt, ik verwacht namelijk een degelijke pummeling omdat ik eigenlijk helemaal niet hier hoor te posten.
that didnt take very long
its already happening ok bye
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 05:44:51 AM by hootaloo »

Find a trade school and/or get certified for something. Highschool tries to convince you that you'll be a failure if you don't go to college and doesn't help you choose what to go to college for or offer alternatives.
There are plenty of high-demand jobs that don't require a college degree. Minimum wage is going up across the country.
There certainly are but I have standard about what jobs im going to accept. My parents are saying I should just work a stuff job at the factory or in some fast food restaurant. Im not going to wake up at a stuff time to go to my stuff job that I dont want to do because ill probably end up under a train sooner or later if I do that. My grandmother even said she would throw me in the coal mines if theys till were a thing. big oof.

u and your gf be there for each other 100%
Always are

So what exactly happened with University to make you drop out so fast? I also hope you're talking about a community college with financial aid and not an actual university.
It was too far and by the time I got home I was so loving tired I had no time/energy to do my assignments. I figured if I got into something I already knew I would have an easier time but oh boy was I wrong.
didn't you use to have an avatar of a head licking the screen with its green tongue or something?
Yes

-snip-
Hoger beroeps onderweis/avondschool shenanigans beginnen pas in januari en ik ging dat doen als ik absoluut niks vind.
Ik had een dagcontract bij een interim dus ze konden me al na dag 1 buiten smijten,
Niemand weet van mijn depressie(s) buiten mijn vriendin en als ik een tussenjaar pak smijten ze mij buiten lol. Ik moet per maand 200 euro kosten betalen om thuis te blijven wonen.
Mijn vorige baas was wel een klootzak. Ik moest die kerel van dag 1 al niet.

I just got a mail to work in Lisbon which seems too good to be true.
Job Title: Dutch Speakers needed Lisbon Portugal December and January Start Dates
Company: MGI Recruitment

Start your New year with a new Career

Benefits:

- Free accommodation
- Relocation flight refunded by employer
- Complimentary yearly flight financed by the company
- Office located in the very centre of Lisbon
- Opportunity of advancing at a multinational company
- Additional activities covered if interested (language lessons, sports, etc.)

Your profile:

- Fluent in Dutch (Native level) and English
- High school diploma required; college degree is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills and superior listening skills
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently

Responsibilities:

- Contacting new and existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities
- Acquiring new advertisers within the small and medium business (SMB) space
- Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
- Qualifying business to be handed over to a team of skilled account managers with the goal to increase the customer’s revenue
- Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Use a variety of tools including MS Excel, Salesforce and others to research, communicate and sell to the customer

The position is based in Lisbon (Portugal), a city which is visited by millions of people every year due to its many charms and attractions. In this regard, the city is full of cultural and sports events throughout the year and, as Portugal’s capital, have attracted a lot of international companies that keep investing in the area.

The project our client hiring for is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting.
Big thonk.

big thonk scam

also yeah standards are nice but you gotta work for them too. trade school jobs are better than factory/unskilled jobs, for example EMT training or auto shop. life is stuff starting out (esp without training or higher education, so get some) and you gotta force yourself to work through until you make it to a decent job. i'm still figuring out my own way too after flunking out (managed to get back in after a year and a half of community college) so you're not alone.

multiple languages helps a lot if you really cant find anything nearby cause then you can go to wherever people talk that language and sell yourself as someone fluent in english
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 10:16:03 AM by Conan »

big thonk scam

also yeah standards are nice but you gotta work for them too. trade school jobs are better than factory/unskilled jobs, for example EMT training or auto shop. life is stuff starting out (esp without training or higher education, so get some) and you gotta force yourself to work through until you make it to a decent job. i'm still figuring out my own way too after flunking out (managed to get back in after a year and a half of community college) so you're not alone.

multiple languages helps a lot if you really cant find anything nearby cause then you can go to wherever people talk that language and sell yourself as someone fluent in english
Its actually from an interim so im not sure
Just went with it and ill see where it goes.

If I were you I'd try and hold a job, your girlfriend too, and get a place. Get a car, doesn't have to be anything nice you can get something that works for like a grand or cheaper if you look around enough, and start from there. You need to escape family that is putting you down, because it's going to make taking initiative to get on track harder. There are some high paying jobs that don't require much experience, such as forklifting. My dad made killer forklifting until he got laid off in 08 due to the housing crCIA, and he didn't go to college.

its already happening ok bye
God Damn brother couldnt yo Bitch Ass at LEAST get rid dat muh forgetin cropped research avatar
Sus ass muh forgeta

hope things go well for you man, life is a bumpy ride

hi im 19 and i live by myself and earn minimum wage. i have my own room which costs 80% of my monthly income. the best part about being broke and alone is that nobody can call you a failure but yourself. and eventually you get bored of calling yourself a failure.

try it sometime. when you gotta fight and work for your own survival you focus less on your failures and more on your success. because theres no room for failure anymore. every month you remain not homeless is nothing but success.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:11:56 PM by thegoodperry »

every month you remain not homeless is nothing but success.
damn thats actually a really deep quote

you doin ok brother?

hi im 19 and i live by myself and earn minimum wage. i have my own room which costs 80% of my monthly income. the best part about being broke and alone is that nobody can call you a failure but yourself. and eventually you get bored of calling yourself a failure.

try it sometime. when you gotta fight and work for your own survival you focus less on your failures and more on your success. because theres no room for failure anymore. every month you remain not homeless is nothing but success.

wow deep

damn thats actually a really deep quote

you doin ok brother?
im not being fake deep or anything. when i was in high school i lived on my family's dollar obviously and i had plenty of time to beat myself up and question my success and future. now that im on my own and i have no safety net or parents i can fall back on in case i dont meet my monthly rent i really dont have the time or energy to feel depressed or self loathing. every day is basically a blessing. its the middle of winter and i could easily be living on the streets and most likely be dead but im not and to me that's far from failure. i have some awesome friends i could ask for help if things got really desperate but i wouldnt want to burden them anyways

its just a perspective i guess. everyone is surrounded by success basically every minute. you're still alive, right? thats success too. if you basically look at your life and say 'well im not a millionaire therefore im a failure' you'll basically be putting yourself down for no reason. you wont even be giving yourself the motivation to become a millionaire because you've already defeated yourself prematurely

its better to prioritize your goals and focus on easy-to-achieve success and give yourself reasonable goals than to slap yourself with some monolithic end game victory that you can't possibly understand yet. you give your brain more opportunities to feed itself dopamine when you profit off of small victories than ponder about how far away you are from reaching the finish line. and who gives a stuff what other people think. most of those starfishs are probably fighting various forms of depression themselves and just want to put you down in order to give themselves a little meaning
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:30:08 PM by thegoodperry »

There certainly are but I have standard about what jobs im going to accept. My parents are saying I should just work a stuff job at the factory or in some fast food restaurant. Im not going to wake up at a stuff time to go to my stuff job that I dont want to do because ill probably end up under a train sooner or later if I do that. My grandmother even said she would throw me in the coal mines if theys till were a thing. big oof.
how is earning minimum wage at a fast food place worse than degenerating in a room on your parents' dime

im not being fake deep or anything. when i was in high school i lived on my family's dollar obviously and i had plenty of time to beat myself up and question my success and future. now that im on my own and i have no safety net or parents i can fall back on in case i dont meet my monthly rent i really dont have the time or energy to feel depressed or self loathing. every day is basically a blessing. its the middle of winter and i could easily be living on the streets and most likely be dead but im not and to me that's far from failure. i have some awesome friends i could ask for help if things got really desperate but i wouldnt want to burden them anyways

its just a perspective i guess. everyone is surrounded by success basically every minute. you're still alive, right? thats success too. if you basically look at your life and say 'well im not a millionaire therefore im a failure' you'll basically be putting yourself down for no reason. you wont even be giving yourself the motivation to become a millionaire because you've already defeated yourself prematurely

its better to prioritize your goals and focus on easy-to-achieve success and give yourself reasonable goals than to slap yourself with some monolithic end game victory that you can't possibly understand yet. you give your brain more opportunities to feed itself dopamine when you profit off of small victories than ponder about how far away you are from reaching the finish line. and who gives a stuff what other people think. most of those starfishs are probably fighting various forms of depression themselves and just want to put you down in order to give themselves a little meaning
no i totally agree with you, i just wanted to tell you i relate a lot with that quote, im glad you're doing ok for yourself fam