My friend got raped and I made it worse

Author Topic: My friend got raped and I made it worse  (Read 2697 times)

i know this is personal question but is she. Gregnant

everything i was gonna say has already been said, but i still wanna say that i hope ur friend recovers well from this

stick it in her pooper

for forget's sake

i know this is personal question but is she. Gregnant

For forget's loving sake what the forget

for forget's sake

For forget's loving sake what the forget
just ignore them

idk man I would just straight up apologize and be there for her as much as you can. the best thing you can do at this point is to be support for her

so... what happened to the guy that raped her

I'd move on because in the end you're probably not going to get the relationship you want. Women are under the impression men are a slot machine they can put nothing into and get friendship out of.

i dont think hes looking to get it on with the girl, but regardless thats a forgeted opinion on women in general. sure some people are like that but i can say its completely untrue for my gf/best friend, and for all her female friends as well. you must have had some bad experiences, but dont let that dictate stereotypes for you

I'd move on because in the end you're probably not going to get the relationship you want. Women are under the impression men are a slot machine they can put nothing into and get friendship out of.

(psst, men and women can be friends)

get off that TRP stuff man; it's emotionally and mentally damaging, and its feedback loop worldview doesn't line up with reality
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:44:55 AM by Electrk.. »

If you want to reconcile it, maybe start with the whole "Look I said some things that were not right to say at the time and I'm sorry about what happened to you." Might help, I hope.

when your beta as forget so you think talking to women and trying to help them out emotionally = lets forget

get off that TRP stuff man; it's emotionally and mentally damaging, and its feedback loop worldview doesn't line up with reality
Yeah I know, I have friends who are girls as much as friends who are dudes. That isn't what I was getting at.

when your beta as forget so you think talking to women and trying to help them out emotionally = lets forget

Not what I was getting at at all! I was getting at the fact she didn't seem to consider his opinion too much so she doesn't seem to really care about him/their friendship. A girl who picks you, a friend you've known for a while, over some dude she probably just met and is getting down with is probably not a good friend. And dude, you're not even old enough to have experience with women to be calling people betas lol

i dont think hes looking to get it on with the girl, but regardless thats a forgeted opinion on women in general. sure some people are like that but i can say its completely untrue for my gf/best friend, and for all her female friends as well. you must have had some bad experiences, but dont let that dictate stereotypes for you
I don't either, that's not what I meant by relationship. I was saying if she'd pick some dude she just met over her well known friends opinion and heed his advice, she's probably not a very good friend. My point was that some women, in my experience, can be piece of stuff friends while you're a good friend and there for them and all that but when you cut ties they act as if you're some sort of villain.

And I'm just saying, I've known plenty of girls like that and have had friends who did that, and women like that tormented my pops for a lot of his life. Obviously not all women are like that, my girlfriend isn't and my friends who are girls are not either, and it's not the point I was trying to make.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:00:48 PM by Mr. Bones »

snip

when you try to distribute free black pills but it backfires horribly

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?