Fallout 76 is now worse than Duke Nukem Forever

Author Topic: Fallout 76 is now worse than Duke Nukem Forever  (Read 2355 times)

Keep up the good work bethesda, proud of you.

They somehow made Duke Nukem Forever look better on launch.

hopefully this will wake Bethesda up and make them realize they cant keep making stuffty games with the same 10 year old engine

hopefully this will wake Bethesda up and make them realize they cant keep making stuffty games with the same 10 year old engine
they probably laid off most of the original staff by now lol

they probably laid off most of the original staff by now lol
they should burn todd howard on a stake to sacrifice him to the norse gods so they can actually make good games

i had a dream about todd howard

they should burn todd howard on a stake to sacrifice him to the norse gods so they can actually make good games
maybe he could pull a denethor over bethesda

These years releases like BF5 and FO76 have been complete trainwrecks. Red dead is good but apparently the online has a god awful economy.

These years releases like BF5 and FO76 have been complete trainwrecks. Red dead is good but apparently the online has a god awful economy.

So does every other online game.

It costs 500 million to buy a loving santa hat in runescape

I dont know if its todd or if hes just the face they use because hes a good speaker.

I dont know if its todd or if hes just the face they use because hes a good speaker.

He's pretty good at lying and hyping up bad games.

It's starting to wear off though because people are starting to wise up.

Todd was hyping up Fallout 76 so much that he dropped an F-bomb for it live on stage

People knew F76 was going to be bad from the start, the E3 presentations were so vague.

They purposely didn't want to say too much