Author Topic: Halo 3  (Read 5464 times)

Discuss, tell entertaining stories of you getting pwnt, spam (like most BLers will) about Halo 3 being fail. Just post :D

Hey, you know that glowy thing that shoots out of the bases on Valhalla? Well, i was messing in forge, and at the base by the waterfall, i was killed while in edit mode by it xD

Try placing a ghost in the notch on top and wait for the beam to fire, it freaks out the ghost XD

Your lucky that you even GET Halo 3. I can't buy an xBox 360 because its too expensive and my parents are completely against the idea. And my mom doesn't like the Halo series at all. Thus, never seeing that game in my life.

spam about Halo 3 being fail.
No... Just no.
Halo 3 is fun, but why would you want to say it fails?! >:(

I got Halo 360, Halo 3 Legendary Edition, Limited Edition Brute Controler, and BioShock for Christmas :o

@Grim: Most people I talk to about Halo who are related to BL say Halo 3 is fail....not saying all of you think it, but I've given up on not admitting that

Most people I talk to about Halo who are related to BL say Halo 3 is fail....not saying all of you think it, but I've given up on not admitting that
Yeah, I know...
The only person that I know on the forums that likes halo 3 is MasterLegoDude(Few other people, Like you), but you should have just made this topic about the game, Not flaming.

Multiplayer was fun... but the story.. way too short! It was just getting good!

@Grim: Not really about that, just that I know it will happen so I don't care and saying I don't care in plain text.

On my Halo 3 File Share is a no-scope double headshot midway across the lower level of Guardian as they moved in opposite directions...BY ME.

Mid-post edit: @Jervan: "Master Chief falls from the Frigit and falls back to the Halo. As he does, the blast throws him across the galaxy, violently landing on a strange unknown planet. With no body, they assume him dead, but to their great surprise, a new threat arises..." HALO 4 INTRO

How many times must his be said? THERE WILL BE NO HALO 4, ONLY HALO WARS AND HALO CHRONICLES.

I personally dislike the Halo series right now. The leveling system is shot :( I just don't think it is fair to not gain any levels based on how well your teammates do [size=0pt](If you are quoting this to say how dumb I am or "Go play Lone Wolves handicap." or anything along those lines screw off! I'm not trying to flame.)[/size]. I do have many good memories from the game though. Me and my friend Drew would always hop on the Warthog in Valhalla and rack up the points. Used to be a really fun game.

Tri

<3 to have radio tower battles.

I personally dislike the Halo series right now. The leveling system is shot :( I just don't think it is fair to not gain any levels based on how well your teammates do (If you are quoting this to say how dumb I am or "Go play Lone Wolves handicap." or anything along those lines screw off! I'm not trying to flame.). I do have many good memories from the game though. Me and my friend Drew would always hop on the Warthog in Valhalla and rack up the points. Used to be a really fun game.
Halo is a bit going down though, the series I mean. Halo 1 was fun, Halo 2 got a little repetitive and Halo 3 was just like Halo 2 except 50x the bloom.

Same dance, different name.

Yeah the conclusion to Halo3 is it, The master chief, had a good run, but hes done.

Bungie and Microsoft split up, making Spartan 117, nothing more than a dead end character.

Last you will get of halo, is Halo Wars and the chronicles, which i dont see going anywhere.