from the original creators of fallout, a brand new game! TOW!

Author Topic: from the original creators of fallout, a brand new game! TOW!  (Read 2075 times)

what was going through their minds when they decided to make a multiplayer only fallout game
sheer geniusness

bethesda soon would sue for being 2 similar to their games

bethesda soon would sue for being 2 similar to their games

Good idea, they just gotta piss off microsoft now in the process.

what was going through their minds when they decided to make a multiplayer only fallout game
Being honest, there's always been a group of players that wanted a multiplayer Fallout. It's just the one that got released was utter stuffe.

the really only cool use i could think of for a mp fallout game is to show off your builds but then again thats not an excuse to make it multiplayer

Aaaaaanyway, this game seems like a mix of Borderlands and Fallout. Could be good!

Being honest, there's always been a group of players that wanted a multiplayer Fallout. It's just the one that got released was utter stuffe.

But people wanted a fallout with an engaging story but with co-op.

That or a RUST clone with intense PVP.

So Bethesda instead made a rust clone but watered down the PVP. They should have just made a singleplayer co-op if they were planning on nerfing PVP that loving badly.

Borderlands is a singleplayer game but with optional Co-OP.

Borderlands has a story with NPCs that give decently interesting quests.

Sure borderlands is linear but it still has a story.

That's what Bethesda should have done with F76.

It seems like Bethesda didn't know what they wanted to make so they crammed in a little bit of everything to make this monstrosity.

But people wanted a fallout with an engaging story but with co-op.

That or a RUST clone with intense PVP.

So Bethesda instead made a rust clone but watered down the PVP. They should have just made a singleplayer co-op if they were planning on nerfing PVP that loving badly.
Did I not say 76 was utter stuffe? I said people wanted multiplayer Fallout, that includes co-op. I agree with you, dude.