Author Topic: A /Hub or /Leave command to go back to the Default Minigame in Slayer  (Read 1797 times)

/Title

Is there a way we can get a script for this? I have a server composed of minigames and I just need a command to go back to the default one like /leave or /hub.

Are you using Slayer?

Are you using Slayer?
"A /Hub or /Leave command to go back to the Default Minigame in Slayer"
i assume so

Bump, if I were to have Minigames I need this boi

bummmmp. I can create a workaround this with a pre-minigame box but it's not as good of a 'fix'.

so you want a command that will change the user's minigame (using Slayer) when they're used?

for example, Rose the Floran uses bricks to change someone's minigame in a "portal" style. the same would happen except with a command: you'd say it, and be teleported to a specific brick, probably named, that will change your minigame.

is the above what you are looking for?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 01:55:24 PM by Rocket Launcher »

so you want a command that will change the user's minigame (using Slayer) when they're used?

for example, Rose the Floran uses bricks to change someone's minigame in a "portal" style. the same would happen except with a command: you'd say it, and be teleported to a specific brick, probably named, that will change your minigame.

I was talking to rose about this recently, this is what I'm specifically looking for actually. But rather then events something you type like hers.

I suppose so, but is is necessary to use a brick? I don't think Rose's is like that because of my many hours playing on that server, never have I once been teleported then respawned in a different minigame, which should be slightly noticeable if it were a teleport command.
Basically what I need is a command to jump back into the default minigame. To make it universal so anybody could use it, is there a way to set it so the command just brings you back to the default minigame? In that way nobody would have to edit the script file to have it work for their minigame. (Although if it were in the serverprefs, I suppose it could be a specifically named mini.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 11:42:38 AM by speeddog73 »

Bump, need this for Ocaro Island, revising tf out of that stuff and its gonna be sicc

I suppose so, but is is necessary to use a brick? I don't think Rose's is like that because of my many hours playing on that server, never have I once been teleported then respawned in a different minigame.
One time I was out of minigame w/ rose and I saw that there was 2 minigames one for lobby and one for deathrun.

One time I was out of minigame w/ rose and I saw that there was 2 minigames one for lobby and one for deathrun.
Yea that's the sort of thing I'm talking about. Maybe I should try asking her via dm bc like I really need that sort of add-on that can have players warp back to the default mini via a command. TBH though I'd rather have this as a public add-on because it would make hub-servers and stuff easier, it's literally just a glorified event to go to a specific mini.

I don't know how to script, but it shouldn't be that hard to create. Although stuff like this makes me want to figure how tf to script.

EDIT: Just thought an alternative idea could be joining a specific minigame via the /hub command that places you in a named minigame specified in Glass/RTB Prefs. Thinking about it, logically a default minigame wouldn't have some specific factor that scripts could use to identify it, because if it had that there would probably already be a use for that factor for like programming default-mini-exclusive events and stuff. Probably its only determining value is for making the player initially join the mini when they spawn in the server.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:24:01 PM by speeddog73 »

I think rose uses a custom script, but rose lost half of her files and gone deaf.