Server_Vore

Author Topic: Server_Vore  (Read 13970 times)

OH MY GOD THE CODE IS SERIOUSLY ALL OVER THE PLACE MY EYES ARE DISSOLVING

OH MY GOD THE CODE IS SERIOUSLY ALL OVER THE PLACE MY EYES ARE DISSOLVING
pics or it didnt happen
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 09:16:10 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

LOL you can vore people !

not my special interest but ok

someone make weapon_cross to repel this away

someone make weapon_cross to repel this away
You could also use Weapon_DBShotgun or Trogtor's Weapon_BFG

is there going to be a same size version?

vore? nice.
"GROOOOOOAN GURGLE GLORP GLUG GLG GLRP GLP GRP BLP"? absolutely tasteless. the least lovey sounds possible. "SCHLORP" is a better lovey sound effect than this nonsense.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiii iiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP PPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP PPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPP PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT TTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….