write a Super Smash Bros Ultimate story one word at a time on character list

Author Topic: write a Super Smash Bros Ultimate story one word at a time on character list  (Read 13421 times)

somone tell deathfates add me back :( i.m crying HentaiDeity#0765 he don.t add me back how help me
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 05:19:22 AM by casey the cat »

i'm literally stuffting and shaking and crying rn this cant happen

everyone don.t trust visolator annyone or anyone and everyone love me really true  all blockland player trust Sugar again  you don.t trust visolator plz you promise
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:29:04 PM by casey the cat »

all my discord server all you in don.t trused visolator plz you watch out be safe
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 05:43:33 AM by casey the cat »

and Everyone DOn.t visolator your life  will this end for Sevi and my old friends in blockland beacuse i.m Sugar#2615  my past of future i tell true my  secret  how everyone love me p.s. you are my best friends shh it secret

ok lets recap:
page 1: we try to make the story but everyone dies just like in world of light
now: sugar really wants hentaideity to add her back

welcome back for super smash bros ultimate dlc characters you choose name and pichture of new dlc

your a loving handicap, you're wrong, I have your loving phone in my hand like I'm loving in a loving office and you want me to take pictures? Oh stuff, is my phone gonna be in loving my pocket? Oh forget forget, that stuff will be in my pocket now you dumbass! I'll be over here with my loving phone all loving day I can record my loving life and then I'll loving make fun of you like a loving forget forget. And then you'll be loving like a loving a loving forget forget.

joker is first dlc character. who is secord dlc character

you dont have an ounce of talent or charm in your grotesque malnourished hobbit body you freak

im not a hobbit im a cheeseburger