Youtube Rewind 2018 is now the #1 most disliked video.

Author Topic: Youtube Rewind 2018 is now the #1 most disliked video.  (Read 2472 times)

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em.

CAN 👏 WE 👏 GET 👏 10 👏 MILLION 👏 DISLIKES? 👏

That Justin Beiber video was really starting to show it's age, i'm glad that something from current day has taken it's place

That Justin Beiber video was really starting to show it's age, i'm glad that something from current day has taken it's place
and in 6 days hot damn.

CAN 👏 WE 👏 GET 👏 10 👏 MILLION 👏 DISLIKES? 👏
amen

How can youtube be this disconnected?

i got to say, one thing i really was surprised with the video was how many fortnite references they could cram into it unironically

lol youtube just got pwned epically

The irony that it's Youtube's own video that has the most dislikes ever is just hilarious

I really hope they learn something from this, as well as the videos people have made that actually criticize Youtube instead of outright insulting them

The irony that it's Youtube's own video that has the most dislikes ever is just hilarious

I really hope they learn something from this, as well as the videos people have made that actually criticize Youtube instead of outright insulting them
im surprised they didnt just straight up disable the comments or the likes

the people in the video were cool just that they didn't belong in it just sayin

Just for reference, Lachlan is a Fortnite gamer with nearly 10 million subscribers

MINUTES

TO MIDNIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTT