Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models

Author Topic: Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models  (Read 7991 times)

A complete set of desert/military weapons created by Bushido, bugfixed and added on to by Conan

Changes from the original pack (as released by Leaks)
+ Bugfixes and cleanup for the ammo script, removal of redundant/unused code
+ Fixed picking up ammo for an item you have, but haven't yet equipped (originally would assume you have 0 ammo)
+ Fixed paintcan/"no trust" issue
+ Removed the "Gun Bullet" spam in the projectiles list

+ Added ammo models for Rifle, Machine Rifle, Revolver, Machine Pistol, Sniper, and ALL/pile
+ Added icons

+ Increased sniper rifle max rounds to 16 (originally 6) and ammo per pickup to 4 (originally 3)
+ Changed Submachine Gun ammo from Pistol to Machine Pistol
+ Increased sniper repeater damage from 35 to 55 (to differentiate it from the lever/field rifle)
+ Increased hunting rifle damage from 35 to 45 (to differentiate it from the lever/field rifle)

Features of the pack
+ 23 weapons
    + 4 automatic/burst rifles (Assault Rifle, Automatic Rifle, Burst Rifle, Service Rifle)
    + 2 automatic small arms (Submachine Gun, Machine Pistol)
    + 5 pistols (Revolver, Brush Pistol, Service Pistol, Hunting Magnum, Automatic Pistol)
    + 6 shotguns (Double Shotgun, Paired Shotgun, Single Shotgun, Lever Shotgun, Hunting Shotgun, Automatic Shotgun)
    + 2 rifles (Field Rifle, Lever Rifle)
    + 3 snipers (Sniper Rifle [raycast], Sniper Repeater, Hunting Rifle)
    + 1 taser (tumbles players hit)
+ Headshot support - nearly all headshots instant kill
+ Pick up ammo from dropped weapons/weapon spawns (must have exact same weapon in your inventory as the item)
+ Specific ammo type pickups give double ammo
+ Can only pick up ammo for weapons in your inventory
+ Pretty good balance - weapons fill niches well, individual weapons in same category have different effective power to allow loadout tuning

Make sure to remove any existing copy of the original weapon pack in your addons folder!

Download
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 02:27:53 PM by Conan »

very nice thank you conan

wat th fuk ur not supposed to release this

Was waiting for someone to release this

should i make a tazer that doesnt tumble people but rather stuns them correctly

i see some megashot crust

ooo, really liking all of these changes, ty for this!

Could you clean up the King of Ghosts gamemode?
I wanna see that work again.

this thread is basically bushido's desecrated tomb

It's better than having his last packs of content be a disjointed, broken mess with a pretty little 'DIY' tag on top.

I think the pack was ruined and is a real sleeping dog. this fix is pretty good and ambitious but it doesn't sit well. It's like Thanksgiving but the cranberry sauce reminds you of the blood of thousands of massacred natives