game industry crash is coming.

Author Topic: game industry crash is coming.  (Read 6810 times)

i wonder if we'll ever get an cnn video game

and valve still doesn't give a stuff

Good, lets see what it's like when the dust settles.

People are going to believe this? I think most companies know what 'Get woke go broke' means

People are going to believe this? I think most companies know what 'Get woke go broke' means

Let's see.

Consumers are sick of microtransactions.

Consumers are sick of lootcrates which are now getting regulated as gambling and potentially banned in a few areas.

Consumers are sick of unfinished games that sell the rest of the game as DLC.

Consumers are sick of yearly 60 dollar new releases. Who the forget wants to keep buying the same stuff every year and not only that it's literally the exact same stuff with minor differences.

Indie games are selling higher than before and triple AAA game companies are trying to copy indie games now. The videogame industry is out of creative talent.

And now games are trying to push a loving narrative for feminism or 76 genders or whatever.

People are sick of it.

this is what the free market gives you

what do you want? commie govt regulation to prevent these things?

if they are making a lot of money it's obviously the best product for the consumer

-snip-
-swip-
Didn't we have outliers like the 2016 DOOM? DOOM Eternal seems like it'll release fine to me because it's still in the hands of Id software.

I just think it all roots down to the company who's making the game

Didn't we have outliers like the 2016 DOOM? DOOM Eternal seems like it'll release fine to me because it's still in the hands of Id software.

I just think it all roots down to the company who's making the game

That's 1 game, and it's 1 game published by bethesda.

I wouldn't doubt bethesda would put some bullstuff on them eventually.

Publishers in the game industry are right now the scummiest, sleaziest stuff to plague games.

That's 1 game, and it's 1 game published by bethesda.

I wouldn't doubt bethesda would put some bullstuff on them eventually.
Surely it's one game, but there are plenty of others too.

Surely it's one game, but there are plenty of others too.

And then there are going to be more assassin creeds, more battlefields, more call of duties, more TT lego games.

They are all literally the same stuff per release with minor differences.

People are sick of spending 60 dollars to buy the exact same stuff

It's always funny when out of touch gamergators think they know how the world works

It's always funny when out of touch gamergators think they know how the world works

And Fallout 76 is doing so well and isn't an obvious cash grab made from a disconnected game studio that has been slowly dumbing down their RPGs each loving year